Author Topic: Quality [Evil] spells?  (Read 5407 times)

snakeman830

• Organ Grinder
  • BG's resident furry min/maxxer
Re: Quality [Evil] spells?
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2010, 11:22:56 PM »
SpC has Clutch of Orcus

for concentration rounds/level, the target makes a Fort save every round or takes 1d12 damage and is paralyzed.

...Oh, and if they die from the spell the charred smoking remains of their heart appear in your hand.

It's cleric only though.... :(
The spell isn't that great.  If they succeed on any of the Fort saves, the spell ends.  Duration is also limited by caster level.
I am constantly amazed by how many DM's ban Tomb of Battle.  The book doesn't even exist!

Quotes:[spoiler]
By yes, she means no.
That explains so much about my life.
hiicantcomeupwithacharacterthatisntaghostwhyisthatamijustretardedorsomething
Why would you even do this? It hurts my eyes and looks like you ate your keyboard before suffering an attack of explosive diarrhea.
[/spoiler]

If using Genesis to hide your phylactry, set it at -300 degrees farenheit.  See how do-gooders fare with a liquid atmosphere.

Surreal

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2010, 11:41:11 PM »
SpC has Clutch of Orcus

for concentration rounds/level, the target makes a Fort save every round or takes 1d12 damage and is paralyzed.

...Oh, and if they die from the spell the charred smoking remains of their heart appear in your hand.

The spell isn't that great.  If they succeed on any of the Fort saves, the spell ends.  Duration is also limited by caster level.

Well yeah, but how else are you going to reenact the "Kalima" scene from Indiana Jones?
---
"The late, sedate, and no to great." ~Surreal

Some Handy Links for CO Work (WotC 339 version) - a compilation of links for base/prestige class handbooks, tactics, spellcasting, character builds, D&D databases, etc.
Archived version of the above with working links

The Mango Index - a giant index for all things D&D and where to find them
The Mango List Reborn! - rehosted by KellKheraptis

Lists of Stuff - listing of class features etc and how to get them, etc. sort of like above but a little more specific and sorted by category
Polymorph, Wildshape and Shapechange, oh my! (comparison charts) - side-by-side comparison of all the various form altering abilities
Alternative Class Features
alternative ways to get class skills

Optimator

• Bi-Curious George
  • Made Man
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2010, 02:49:47 AM »
SpC has Clutch of Orcus

Well yeah, but how else are you going to reenact the "Kalima" scene from Indiana Jones?
Exactly

Cavalry_Medic

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2010, 10:53:34 AM »
I enjoy Death Knell, Animate Dead and any Summon [evil] Monster when I'm looking for [Evil] spells.  The bonus is, I don't have to look any farther than the PHB.