Author Topic: Help with a Favored Soul  (Read 5016 times)

Havok4

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • It can only be attributable to human error.
Re: Help with a Favored Soul
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2010, 01:35:29 AM »
Another thing I have seen favored soul used for is imitating Godzilla via obtaining the hero domain and using the draconic ACFs from dragon magic. Unfortunately it appears to have fallen into the white screen of death.

KellKheraptis

• Organ Grinder
  • What's the matter? I thought you had me...
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2010, 01:41:47 AM »
Another thing I have seen favored soul used for is imitating Godzilla via obtaining the hero domain and using the draconic ACFs from dragon magic. Unfortunately it appears to have fallen into the white screen of death.

Wasn't that DavidWL's?  I have that very build bookmarked, and also have it on paper somewhere (non-WSoD :D).  If I find it, I'll post it up.  I've played it before, and it's an utter blast, especially when the DM in question was all for "theme music" for RPing (and it just so happens I can play both versions of Godzilla!).  Fun game, lots of destruction, but fuck, you're the god damn ba-GODZILLA!  Destroy that Tokyo and make Mothra fear for his willowy winged insectine ass!
BG's Resident Black Hatter
The Mango List Reborn!
My Warmage Trickery (coming soon!)
My PrC Pally Trickery (coming soon!)
The D&D Archive
-Work in progress!

Surreal

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2010, 05:03:02 PM »

Wasn't that DavidWL's?  I have that very build bookmarked, and also have it on paper somewhere (non-WSoD :D).  If I find it, I'll post it up.  I've played it before, and it's an utter blast, especially when the DM in question was all for "theme music" for RPing (and it just so happens I can play both versions of Godzilla!).  Fun game, lots of destruction, but fuck, you're the god damn ba-GODZILLA!  Destroy that Tokyo and make Mothra fear for his willowy winged insectine ass!

Here you go: http://69.8.198.229/wotc_archive/index.php/t-754807

:D
---
"The late, sedate, and no to great." ~Surreal

Some Handy Links for CO Work (WotC 339 version) - a compilation of links for base/prestige class handbooks, tactics, spellcasting, character builds, D&D databases, etc.
Archived version of the above with working links

The Mango Index - a giant index for all things D&D and where to find them
The Mango List Reborn! - rehosted by KellKheraptis

Lists of Stuff - listing of class features etc and how to get them, etc. sort of like above but a little more specific and sorted by category
Polymorph, Wildshape and Shapechange, oh my! (comparison charts) - side-by-side comparison of all the various form altering abilities
Alternative Class Features
alternative ways to get class skills

Havok4

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • It can only be attributable to human error.
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2010, 09:17:40 PM »

Here you go: http://69.8.198.229/wotc_archive/index.php/t-754807

:D
Nice job finding that, I really want to see that in play some time.