Author Topic: Campaign Thread  (Read 89441 times)

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
Re: Campaign Thread
« Reply #1000 on: May 26, 2010, 06:08:47 PM »
"I'm fine with looking at more bodies, certainly." With his haori now left at the inn, hopefully to be cleaned later, He finds a chord to tie around himself like a tasuki, then starts back towards Bob, who seems to have calmed significantly during the danger.

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #1001 on: May 26, 2010, 06:26:06 PM »
Side note: The ooze is also wearing a little pink hat saying "Newbie.  Pleas to not kill."

Cusic sees the hat... its a good hat... he looks all squishy...

Cusic tackle hugs the ooze

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #1002 on: May 26, 2010, 07:18:11 PM »
Kintal shakes his head.  Silly non-kitties.
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #1003 on: May 26, 2010, 11:18:48 PM »
Bartholomeow looks at the Neraph critically, "Oh please, you know you're not from the prime material plane. As a denizen of Limbo, you know there's other places and races out there--damnit, I hate rhymes." He continues munching on his food in between words, and uses his spoon like a scepter to point at the frog-like interplanar creature.
"Still, I've never met any other races before, It's a tad overwhelming."
[spoiler]Damn, forgot new thread. How do I delete this? :banghead

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #1004 on: May 27, 2010, 02:10:39 AM »
joseph feels something hit him from the side instinctovly he cast hold person on the thing then slides away confused
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #1005 on: May 27, 2010, 02:13:14 AM »
joseph feels something hit him from the side instinctovly he cast hold person on the thing then slides away confused
Use the other thread. it's there for a reason.
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]