Author Topic: Jibba Jabba  (Read 106177 times)

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
Re: Jibba Jabba
« Reply #560 on: June 06, 2010, 02:43:01 AM »
Spy Sapping my laptop!
MY internet use will likely be worse until I fix it some time tomorrow, but it might take longer.
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #561 on: June 06, 2010, 04:50:15 AM »
Oh and a side note: once we finish your first day in the sewer, you guys got stuff coming.   :D

Just a little something to inspire you
:birthday :jumping :dogpile

Wait, I can't use most treasure! :( (Other than necklaces of natural attacks... SS pg. 58  :marx)

Not even magical annulats?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #562 on: June 06, 2010, 04:50:36 AM »
Spy Sapping my laptop!
MY internet use will likely be worse until I fix it some time tomorrow, but it might take longer.

spyware or something other?

konner09

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #563 on: June 06, 2010, 05:59:03 AM »
no bhu TF2 refrence

[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. - edgar allen poe

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #564 on: June 06, 2010, 01:30:33 PM »
Oh and a side note: once we finish your first day in the sewer, you guys got stuff coming.   :D

Just a little something to inspire you
:birthday :jumping :dogpile

Wait, I can't use most treasure! :( (Other than necklaces of natural attacks... SS pg. 58  :marx)

Not even magical annulats?
Mebbe...  :whistle

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #565 on: June 06, 2010, 02:06:20 PM »
Spy Sapping my laptop!

spyware or something other?
the charger is broken, it has about 12% charge left, or maybe 8 minutes.
Quotes [spoiler]
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #566 on: June 06, 2010, 03:33:52 PM »
btw, I'm back from moving. Hooray internet!

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #567 on: June 06, 2010, 04:15:22 PM »
bhu, you may have mentioned this earlier, but how muck xp in total do we have, from preexisting levels? (I just uploaded Teo to mythweavers and I need to fill that entry.)

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #568 on: June 06, 2010, 04:25:53 PM »
you started with 15000, and most of you got 900 for th worm fight i believe

konner09

• Email
« Reply #569 on: June 06, 2010, 07:10:07 PM »
you started with 15000, and most of you got 900 for th worm fight i believe
except me :chairhit
[spoiler] Every generation has a teen heartthrob made for 16 and Tiger Beet magazine.

You can go back many years and there was a guy named Donny Osmond who probably every male teenager wanted to kick the crap out of. Leif Garrett, David Cassidy, The Mmm Bop kids, Justin timberlake, on and on.

This Bieber kid is just another of many over-hyped kids created? by the music machine geniuses to give them someone to grace the covers of 16 magazine and to get little teen girls excited. Random Youtuber [/spoiler]

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #570 on: June 06, 2010, 10:51:41 PM »
I really need to collaborate with savorel to plot out cleric spells... and I guess our new living spell friend, too. Looks like my eventual CLW at-will won't be as useful as I was thinking it was gonna be. :P

Alcy has resurgence prepared right now too, as well as lesser restoration for anyone that might need it. Is anyone particularly hurt? I get CLW 3/day right now, so I can help as backup for healing. If not, I'll just try to enter the fight and chop up some zombies. :)

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #571 on: June 07, 2010, 12:18:27 AM »
I have 15/27 hp left.

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #572 on: June 07, 2010, 01:04:43 AM »
I have 15/27 hp left.
I have 14 of 25 hp left.
Quotes [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #573 on: June 07, 2010, 01:32:38 AM »
I have 1% less health than you. Hah! I get teh healz.

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #574 on: June 07, 2010, 01:35:07 AM »
I have 1% less health than you. Hah! I get teh healz.
It's 1/2 a percent, and I can heal myself if needed.
Quotes [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

konner09

• Email
« Reply #575 on: June 07, 2010, 02:22:05 AM »
its funny i can cast a spell that does more damage than i do with melee yet it consist of using a magical melee weapon

konner09

• Email
« Reply #576 on: June 07, 2010, 04:07:11 AM »
i haz full health  :thumb

Ruam

• Bi-Curious George
  • First-class monotremancer
    • Email
« Reply #577 on: June 07, 2010, 09:44:32 AM »
i haz full health  :thumb

Ditto, and considering I have not contributed anything to the battles so far I guess I can help out with my Bears Endurance and grant people some temporary HP next time I'm up

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #578 on: June 07, 2010, 11:55:18 AM »
Shall we keep the tf2 banter here than?

konner09

• Email
« Reply #579 on: June 08, 2010, 12:00:56 AM »
from now on i am giving joseph a german accent