Author Topic: Jibba Jabba  (Read 105826 times)

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
Re: Jibba Jabba
« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2010, 01:11:24 PM »
In general you can all post the info she wants one at a time now.

Does she ask each of us if we can read minds as well, or is that just for specific people? Just wondering what specific info she wants from each of us.
I think your just supposed to answer the general questions. Basically what she asks me in the first post.

That.  I did that so I didn't have her name of specific people one by one so everyone could get an answer in.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2010, 01:12:26 PM »
If the weightless thing applied to weapons, I might not use it.  Most everything I use is quite light.  It's more for the armor and for larger quantities of throwables, like daggers and acid flasks.

Ahhh...I think theres a weightless armor one too somewhere.  And f not I'll make one.

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2010, 01:13:05 PM »
Well i think pretty much all of my money is going into a spear from now on... can't wear armor though enhancement bonuses to CHA are obviously nice...

Can you have armor spikes with no armor? it doesn't say you cant and I'm interested in having armor blades later on...

Why cant you wear armor?  Non-proficiency? Edit: Nevah mind just read.  We'll think of something.

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2010, 01:59:45 PM »
I don't need armor!
and for my posts, I'm going third-person. First-person is too boring.

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2010, 02:05:51 PM »
If the weightless thing applied to weapons, I might not use it.  Most everything I use is quite light.  It's more for the armor and for larger quantities of throwables, like daggers and acid flasks.

Ahhh...I think theres a weightless armor one too somewhere.  And f not I'll make one.
It also might not be that big of a deal.  I have Mage Armor, which is as good as s chain shirt, plus it works against incorporeal stuff.  That was why I was talking about taking Practiced Spellcaster.  It would increase the duration from 2 hours to 6.

Still, I chose to take TWF instead of PS, which will allow me to go on a throwing frenzy if I need to.
My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
Quote from: CryoSilver
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
Quote from: CryoSilver
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]

Ruam

• Bi-Curious George
  • First-class monotremancer
    • Email
« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2010, 07:40:57 PM »
And with a magic gizmo here and there I think you're going to manage

On another note, should I write a list with my prepared spells and have it ready or can it wait?

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2010, 09:08:19 PM »
It can wait till we gert past the intro into the next day if you want (assuming no one starts a fight before then).

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2010, 09:48:45 PM »
It can wait till we gert past the intro into the next day if you want (assuming no one starts a fight before then).
I won't start a fight unless some is planning something evil.
Countdown to Zombie Apocalypse 97
When you see this, copy it into your sig and -1
:lovefirefox
Quotes [spoiler]
In other words, he thinks there's a "correct" way to play D&D.  *sigh*
There is: Kill shit and loot the corpse!
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2010, 10:01:30 PM »
I have an incredible compulsion to end all my sentences with Nya! but I don't want to be that cliche...

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2010, 10:15:08 PM »
I have an incredible compulsion to end all my sentences with Nya! but I don't want to be that cliche...
The more Cliche you are the more the voice will talk. Do you want the voice to Sing? Catgirl Catgirl Catgirl Catgirl Catgirl Catgirl Catgirl Catgirl Catgirl Catgirl Kitt-ey Kitt-ey. To this tune.
Quotes [spoiler]
When you use a tool the way it was designed for -- its intended function -- then it will work very well for you.

But it's not the tool's fault if you use it for something else and you fail utterly, such as trying to eat cereal with a butterknife, pounding nails with a screwdriver, blogging to voice your political opinions, and brushing your teeth with a hammer.
[/spoiler]

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #130 on: May 01, 2010, 10:16:15 PM »
That reminds me, how come the Voice hasn't noticed me yet?

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2010, 11:12:53 PM »
That reminds me, how come the Voice hasn't noticed me yet?
Meh, frog person.
Obey the Hypnotoad.
See the difference. Go wide-eyed and the voice shall be your to command (for a few seconds).
I don't see people making Will saves.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 11:15:15 PM by jojolagger »
Quotes [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

solara

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
« Reply #132 on: May 02, 2010, 02:59:44 PM »
*rolls a nat 1 on her Will save*
Obey the hypnotoad. Obey the hypnotoad . . . .

As for the magic items, I'll take pretty much anything you want to toss as me, especially anything that increases my Charisma. Any armor I can actually wear would be nice, too, though that could be hard to find, considering my 4 strength and small size. Really, anything that benefits a cleric or other caster is sweet for me.

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #133 on: May 02, 2010, 03:46:37 PM »
ditto for magic items

Sir Shadow

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #134 on: May 02, 2010, 04:25:58 PM »
Anything to increase intelligence or caster levels would be nice. some AC increasing items might not hurt either. Maybe a Pearl of Power or two wouldn't hurt... and a bag of holding to put it all in--are you writing this down?
<_<
>_>

Radmelon

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #135 on: May 02, 2010, 07:22:08 PM »
I know this doesn't matter, jojo, but the name of the power is read thoughts not detect thoughts.

jojolagger

• Hong Kong
« Reply #136 on: May 02, 2010, 08:27:29 PM »
I know this doesn't matter, jojo, but the name of the power is read thoughts not detect thoughts.
Same effect. Also why is everyone rolling 23, on the dot for their saves?
Quotes [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: May 02, 2010, 08:31:28 PM »
well you successfully read me...

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #138 on: May 02, 2010, 09:09:12 PM »
At least we're not all rolling 11's. That'd be ridiculous, not even funny.

Hey bhu, I know you're working on a dozen things at once; was wondering if I could come up with samurai class magic items, customized weapons and armor, as would appear in a samurai campaign. This way, I'd be able to more easily ask for things, and it'd buff out a few items for the class as well.

I'm already thinking of abilities like the ki feat abilities from dragon 351 as abilities for items, like ki smite for a weapon ability (flavor it to look like fire, and you've kinda got what I was thinking for my sword), karmic healing for armor maybe, and something like wolf's bite or skill attunement as magic items. Also, something to give me extra ki per day would be of course useful; no idea how fast I'll be burning through these, but one can guess.

Also, does anyone remember if there are any ki-based items for things like the ninja class? It seems odd to me that there wouldn't be, but still...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 09:17:03 PM by Flay Crimsonwind »

bhu

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #139 on: May 02, 2010, 11:10:01 PM »
Go ahead FLay