Author Topic: OOC Thread  (Read 24756 times)

Hallack

• Hong Kong
Re: OOC Thread
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2010, 03:54:57 PM »
Um, Janus.  That's what I typed.   :rollseyes
Placeholder - T'tosc

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2010, 04:13:02 PM »
i guess we can say that i'm catching up to you guys then, as i had nothing else to do in town besides tell some people bye. Whenever you want me to get involved you can just say i'm walking up the street toward them Stormcrow.
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

Stormcrow

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2010, 12:53:05 PM »
ok did i miss something i thought that the inn was in the capatial ?

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2010, 05:12:00 PM »
i think there is a disconnect here. We are still in our starting town and plan on going to the port in town#2, about 1.5 days away from my understanding. There are the 2 in the shop they own being harassed by the Wererats and then most everyone else was walking down the street and someone got pick pocketed. Glim is approaching the group who got pick pocketed and can be brought in into the "combat" whenever you are ready to do so.
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2010, 07:03:13 PM »
I'll be limited in posting from the 2nd through the 6th, but mostly the 5th and 6th. But given the low post-rate lately, you might not even notice. :P

endgamecutter

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2010, 11:24:30 PM »
so...has this thing died?
there is roughly a 99% chance that this post is an obscure reference to SOMETHING.

Hallack

• Hong Kong
« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2010, 11:57:47 AM »
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 12:08:17 PM by Hallack »
Placeholder - T'tosc

Stormcrow

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2010, 12:48:17 PM »
no not dead i was waiting on every one

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2010, 01:07:05 PM »
If Glim is with the group being pickpocketed like I think he is now then I'll help find the thief. If not I'll wait until i'm there with them.

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2010, 04:04:49 PM »
Well, Stormcrow hasn't mentioned word one about anything regarding Lloyd and Aullara. I literally haven't had anything to post.

DMs can't always wait forever for players to post. If they're not posting, it means they're either busy or expecting the DM to move things along. That's one thing I've learned from my own game.

Hallack

• Hong Kong
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2010, 04:27:00 PM »
I think Stormcrow assumed we were all traveling together except for those going to the shop with the wererats.

We did not understand that to be the case and so was waiting for the other stuff to be resolved as we did not think it involved us (Shade, Janus, Glim, Allura and Loyd, ect..).

Placeholder - T'tosc

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2010, 04:38:15 PM »
I find it hysterical, by the by, that the man with the massive crystaleen greatsword on his hip, wearing an all encompassing dark gray cloak with a metal mask on his face showing only eye slits is the one that got robbed. Who robs someone who looks like a friggin sith?  :P

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2010, 04:39:12 PM »
Well, it's been mentioned several times that Aullara and Lloyd were not with the main group, but still, I can see how it would be confusing.

Hallack

• Hong Kong
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2010, 04:50:48 PM »
I find it hysterical, by the by, that the man with the massive crystaleen greatsword on his hip, wearing an all encompassing dark gray cloak with a metal mask on his face showing only eye slits is the one that got robbed. Who robs someone who looks like a friggin sith?  :P

Hehe, maybe we SHOULD let that thief go :)
Placeholder - T'tosc

endgamecutter

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2010, 11:29:00 PM »
Well on the bright side, I'll probably be done with my exams by the time we're done with the random encounters at the rate we're going. I wouldn't mind getting a chance to play now though, I want to see how much pain my first pounce is gonna make.
there is roughly a 99% chance that this post is an obscure reference to SOMETHING.

Stormcrow

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2010, 07:55:49 PM »
Well, it's been mentioned several times that Aullara and Lloyd were not with the main group, but still, I can see how it would be confusing.
ok I will write you up an encounter for Aullara and Lloyd remind me were  are they agen ?

ok guys now i am getting confused... so remind me just as a recap there is the two with the rats

and the rest Shade, Janus, Glim, Allura and Loyd, ect..) are at the gates of white gryphan with a pick pocket ?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 08:02:45 PM by Stormcrow »

Sohala

• Hong Kong
  • Hammer Smash Good
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2010, 09:23:03 PM »
That is what it sounded like.
"You think I'm talking about breaking the rules?"
"No I'm just trying to figure out how far you want them bent."
[spoiler]
Characters
Ixen-Elemental Mage Test Game
Torgthen-The Darkening
Eldak-The Neverending Dungeon
Games
Dungeon Delver's Delight
Adventures in Eberron
Town of Terror
Working Progress
[3.5] Mana Mage

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2010, 11:36:43 AM »
Well i'm finishing up the last packing for us to go to New Orleans today as they will be performing both heart surgery and inserting a feeding tube. They sent their transport helo to pick up our daughter at about 8 am so they should be here soon. Once she is off we will be following suit and driving there. I'll have internet and likely need the distraction once in the Ronald McDonald house over there so i'll try and post then.

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #98 on: June 03, 2010, 02:01:55 PM »
Lloyd traveled separately from everyone else, and Aullara followed him invisibly. They were heading to the same place as everyone, just not at the same time.

Sohala

• Hong Kong
  • Hammer Smash Good
    • Email
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2010, 07:46:45 PM »
Oh, okay, that clears things up.
"You think I'm talking about breaking the rules?"
"No I'm just trying to figure out how far you want them bent."
[spoiler]
Characters
Ixen-Elemental Mage Test Game