Author Topic: Need Feats, Classes, Ect that lower the time it takes to Intimidate in combat.  (Read 1360 times)

Kcoffee

• Monkey bussiness
I am building a class around the idea of a Marshal, Iaijutsu Master, a feat that cowers anyone you demoralize from DotU, and a skill trick that lets you demoralize everyone in range. Only issue is its a standard action to use intimidate is such a way. Best I have found is the Avenging Executioner from Complete Scoundrel. Which can make it a move action and also allows me to treat all shaken, frightened, panicked creatures as flat footed. I'm hoping to get it down to a swift action.

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
The Zentharim Fighter sub level from the Champions of Valor web enhancement makes it a swift action, but it takes nine levels of Fighter to get there (although you do get three class abilities and lose nothing on the way there).
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Solo

• Organ Grinder
  • Solo the Sorcelator, at your service
There's an armor that reduces it to a move action, and if you're a barbarian, Intimidating Rage + Instantaneous Rage is wonderful.

"I am the Black Mage! I cast the spells that makes the peoples fall down!"

The Legend RPG, which I worked on and encourage you to read.

Nunkuruji

• Bi-Curious George

Kcoffee

• Monkey bussiness
A fear handbook handy. Thanks to everyone. Was not expecting replies so fast. :)