Author Topic: How would you build this? Dominatrix  (Read 5697 times)

Solo

• Organ Grinder
  • Solo the Sorcelator, at your service
Re: How would you build this? Dominatrix
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 05:11:06 AM »
WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE  UNSEEN!

"I am the Black Mage! I cast the spells that makes the peoples fall down!"

The Legend RPG, which I worked on and encourage you to read.

Nemain

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2010, 07:11:12 AM »
I'm more surprised that this doesn't seem to generally be common knowledge...

SorO_Lost

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • I'll kill you before you're born.
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2010, 10:27:29 AM »
*Solo googles merkin*

Elhonna's nipples!
And here I thought it had something to do with aquatic humanoids...
Well, it is wet and smells like fish...

*ahem*

Will read the comic later but for now I offer the following advice. You need ranks in Use Rope, also a 3rd party book titled Nymphology has one of my favorite spells: Power Word Orgasm. Also Change Orientation is fun to cast on party members.

Tiers explained in 8 sentences. With examples!
[spoiler]Tiers break down into who has spellcasting more than anything else due to spells being better than anything else in the game.
6: Skill based. Commoner, Expert, Samurai.
5: Mundane warrior. Barbarian, Fighter, Monk.
4: Partial casters. Adapt, Hexblade, Paladin, Ranger, Spelltheif.
3: Focused casters. Bard, Beguiler, Dread Necromancer, Martial Adapts, Warmage.
2: Full casters. Favored Soul, Psion, Sorcerer, Wu Jen.
1: Elitists. Artificer, Cleric, Druid, Wizard.
0: Gods. StP Erudite, Illthid Savant, Pun-Pun, Rocks fall & you die.
[/spoiler]

Nunkuruji

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2010, 01:31:01 PM »
Here's a stub derivative build of a build I used against my PCs. Although I used quicken instead for NPCs.

Human
Wis > Cha > Con > Dex > Int > Str

01 Cleric: Violate Spell, Initiate of Loviatar (Law Domain -> Law Devotion, Domain #2)
02 Cleric
03 Cleric: Extend Spell
04 Cleric
05 Cleric
06 Maiden of Pain: Persist Spell (Pain Domain)
07 Maiden of Pain
08 Maiden of Pain
09 Maiden of Pain: DMM: Persist

The MoP is addicted to Agony/Liquid Pain, which has the nice side effect of granting a temporary charisma bonus when consumed. The MoP takes advantage of this with additional DMM: Persisting due to the drug.

The primary tactic is to use DMM: Persist on Divine Power and on Mystic Lash, granting her an electric whip that may stun a target on a failed save. On top of that, using the Lasher ability to deliver touch spells: Take xd6 electric damage ranged touch attack, roll save against stun, eat x spell effect.  Heighten Spell (and Reserves of Strength?) might be good options later in levels, if you want to keep the ability up to par. Using Violate Spell to make 1/2 the damage vile is also nice in case you run up against electricity resistant enemies.

(Mystic Lash is only available to Initiates of Bane and Loviatar, unless it's on another domain list somewhere...)

If you want to be more of a basher and more traditional weapon disarm/tripper, switching stats up and also going into Scourge Maiden is an option. However, these combinations can get MAD very quickly.

LunaticsLament

• Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2010, 05:56:07 PM »
Some people take sex too seriously.  Others don't. *shrugs* we are sexual beings after all.
when talking about a third party you never met, it's best to assume that they won't enjoy it. unless, of course, you follow the path of
I recommend doing it, but only because the ensuing disaster will be incredibly entertaining to hear about.
in which case do whatever as long as you tell us about it later.  :D

Well this is a group of some of my best friends and I've heard them come up with much, much worse.  Things along the lines of "Wondertwins, powers activate, form of Merkin!"
.... So nothing to worry about the cumsprite. You're were right, we were paranoid.

Fun Fact: Saxony didn't know what a merkin was until five minutes ago. Saxony can't figure out the point of them.

Merkins were meant to protect exotic dancers from being arrested for indecent exposure while at the same time making the audience think they had caught a glimpse of something.
"The capacity of the human mind for swallowing nonsense and spewing it forth in violent and repressive action has never yet been plumbed. "
~Robert Heinlein

LunaticsLament

• Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2010, 05:58:01 PM »
*Solo googles merkin*

Elhonna's nipples!
And here I thought it had something to do with aquatic humanoids...
Well, it is wet and smells like fish...

*ahem*

Will read the comic later but for now I offer the following advice. You need ranks in Use Rope, also a 3rd party book titled Nymphology has one of my favorite spells: Power Word Orgasm. Also Change Orientation is fun to cast on party members.

Nymphology also has a wonderful little prestige class called Seducer which would work wonderfully on her, though it's so powerful in some ways that I would never let a PC take it.
"The capacity of the human mind for swallowing nonsense and spewing it forth in violent and repressive action has never yet been plumbed. "
~Robert Heinlein

LunaticsLament

• Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2010, 06:02:34 PM »
Here's a stub derivative build of a build I used against my PCs. Although I used quicken instead for NPCs.

Human

01 Cleric: Violate Spell, Initiate of Loviatar (Law Domain -> Law Devotion, Domain #2)
02 Cleric
04 Cleric
05 Cleric
07 Maiden of Pain
08 Maiden of Pain

The MoP is addicted to Agony/Liquid Pain, which has the nice side effect of granting a temporary charisma bonus when consumed. The MoP takes advantage of this with additional DMM: Persisting due to the drug.

The primary tactic is to use DMM: Persist on Divine Power and on Mystic Lash, granting her an electric whip that may stun a target on a failed save. On top of that, using the Lasher ability to deliver touch spells: Take xd6 electric damage ranged touch attack, roll save against stun, eat x spell effect.  Heighten Spell (and Reserves of Strength?) might be good options later in levels, if you want to keep the ability up to par. Using Violate Spell to make 1/2 the damage vile is also nice in case you run up against electricity resistant enemies.

(Mystic Lash is only available to Initiates of Bane and Loviatar, unless it's on another domain list somewhere...)

If you want to be more of a basher and more traditional weapon disarm/tripper, switching stats up and also going into Scourge Maiden is an option. However, these combinations can get MAD very quickly.

This could end up being extremely useful in building this character, though obtaining the liquid pain is a bit annoying at times.
~Robert Heinlein

Anklebite

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • I shall play you the song of my people.
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2010, 06:27:53 PM »

Human

02 Cleric
04 Cleric
05 Cleric
07 Maiden of Pain
08 Maiden of Pain

This could end up being extremely useful in building this character, though obtaining the liquid pain is a bit annoying at times.
slam someone into an iron maiden of healing.  hook up pain extractor. apply silence spell with on/off switch.
I do not suffer from paranoia; I enjoy every second of it.
Pioneer of the Ultimate Magus + Sublime Chord + Ultimate Magus combo

Nunkuruji

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2010, 08:49:20 PM »
If your DM is cool with BoVD rituals, you could probably swing a Ritual Sacrifice -> Agony vial at a DC25 or 30. Compare to Divine Power spell granted.

Additionally, metamagic rods are handy for buffing up Mystic Lash as well.

---

My background for such NPC characters came about as follows:

Initially I played the party cleric as a Vow of Poverty ex-Monk / CG Cleric of Sharess / Sacred Fist (Travel/Trickery)

In accordance with Sharess being the saucy deity that she is, when the character was retired he went on to found his own free-love brothel. His commitment to VoP compelled him to donate away his adventuring fortune to the strumpets of the city, and those that were into their job were welcome to stay on and work for donations. Recruiting for Sharess :)

(I became the new DM) Inevitably the party left, picking up a new cleric (the former DM), and they left the city to pursue another adventure. Upon a return from adventuring, they visited their friend. Little did they know, the girls greeting them were infiltrators from the church of Loviatar, who were not too pleased about the competing business.

I had the advantage that my players can be pretty gullible, and thus had no suspicions about what they thought would be a routine visit to see their friend. The ambush consisted of them being drugged by Agony (for stun), exposed to Symbols of X (strip, body painted), and touch attacked by various spells and domain effects. It ended up being a really nasty fight for them  :smirk