Author Topic: Prime's got another game idea  (Read 5868 times)

Surreal

• Hong Kong
    • Email
Re: Prime's got another game idea
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2010, 05:32:06 PM »
Haha, forget my tower defence analogy, this has basically turned into the D&D version of king of the hill :D

Suggestions for ruleset:
- 2d4 days between seiges
- start level 10, with level up after every seige
- gestalt, with retraining allowed only for one member on the defending team to take the Dungeon Lord PrC
- leadership
... i) you get max followers at the start of each seige, determined by your leadership score as normal
... ii) your cohort level is determined as if your leadership score = character level (taking extra feats or the Dungeon Lord PrC can raise this)

---
"The late, sedate, and no to great." ~Surreal

Some Handy Links for CO Work (WotC 339 version) - a compilation of links for base/prestige class handbooks, tactics, spellcasting, character builds, D&D databases, etc.
Archived version of the above with working links

The Mango Index - a giant index for all things D&D and where to find them
The Mango List Reborn! - rehosted by KellKheraptis

Lists of Stuff - listing of class features etc and how to get them, etc. sort of like above but a little more specific and sorted by category
Polymorph, Wildshape and Shapechange, oh my! (comparison charts) - side-by-side comparison of all the various form altering abilities
Alternative Class Features
alternative ways to get class skills

Kaelik

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2010, 05:29:30 PM »
Haha, forget my tower defence analogy, this has basically turned into the D&D version of king of the hill :D

Suggestions for ruleset:
- 2d4 days between seiges
- start level 10, with level up after every seige
- gestalt, with retraining allowed only for one member on the defending team to take the Dungeon Lord PrC
- leadership
... i) you get max followers at the start of each seige, determined by your leadership score as normal
... ii) your cohort level is determined as if your leadership score = character level (taking extra feats or the Dungeon Lord PrC can raise this)

That is nothing even remotely like what I was talking about whatsoever.

Surreal

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2010, 07:13:58 AM »
... just tossing ideas out there. *shrug*
---
"The late, sedate, and no to great." ~Surreal

Some Handy Links for CO Work (WotC 339 version) - a compilation of links for base/prestige class handbooks, tactics, spellcasting, character builds, D&D databases, etc.
Archived version of the above with working links

The Mango Index - a giant index for all things D&D and where to find them
The Mango List Reborn! - rehosted by KellKheraptis

Lists of Stuff - listing of class features etc and how to get them, etc. sort of like above but a little more specific and sorted by category
Polymorph, Wildshape and Shapechange, oh my! (comparison charts) - side-by-side comparison of all the various form altering abilities
Alternative Class Features
alternative ways to get class skills