Author Topic: Please delete  (Read 12130 times)

altpersona

• Organ Grinder
  • BG forum Emperor Ad Litem
    • Altpersona.net
Re: Please delete
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2011, 02:48:36 AM »
We are inclined to grant your letter of marque, however we are concerned about the nature of privateer-ism, we do not participate in or condone the attacking / raiding of foreign boards.

if you wish to patrol our board with formal approval, so be it.

The goal of power is power. - idk
We are not descended from fearful men. - Murrow

The Final Countdown is now stuck in your head.

Anim-manga sux.

mthor

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2011, 02:57:01 AM »
We would have to see the letter of marque. One granting the ability to hijack boards in your name and use them for my purposes only under the giddence of youself and Wotman. Oh and these letters should be in a sig-able quote. I Also wish to be refered to in the letters as Sir Thor. If so let it be known that your gloriousness was so great that a former black knight serves in your court.
These are the terms I find acceptable.
The god of thunder....... yeah I'm the hammer

Just ask yourself..... W.W.T.D  what would Thor do
mthor, look what you did. You made people on the internet argue. We all hate you with a fiery passion, now. :P

JohnnyMayHymn

• Bi-Curious George
  • Lord of the Kitchen Sink
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2011, 08:48:09 AM »
@altpersona: Thank you my liege, for the generous anointing.  I shall wear my title proudly, as I continue to shred foes into muck.  "Oh delicious" their mothers say, when they taste my concoction of their own kinfolk' blood, flesh, piss, and LSD.

@mthor: Did SlayerSBoxer send you here, or do you just know of him?
My (sometimes offensive) Web Comic Faux Blast
Can you find the Wumpus? (Hint: start with the spoiler....)
[spoiler] :beathorse [/spoiler]
...........  :joystick

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2011, 11:25:29 AM »
Shiki, that was an honorable effort.
For that, here you go :
[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler]
If you stop ignoring 289 pages telling what the intent is to stretch "more power" in your own god complexion of your interpretation trumps all to cover ability adjustments from aging then I will ignore a quarter page of rules that exist within a sidebar.
I think in this case the grammar is less important than whether the Str and Dex bonus provided to your created undead scales.

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt
More Savage Progressions[/spoiler]
Report any wrongs I have done here.

mthor

• Email
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2011, 04:20:08 PM »
For that, here you go :
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Shiki, Are you going to put up with that? He's trying to feed you cranberry juice and blood pie! Seriously, do men such as these deserve your loyalty.

@@mthor: Did SlayerSBoxer send you here, or do you just know of him?
Out curiosoty do you know who boxer is? And no he did not send me. As such I belive it is my duty to him and as a citizen of this internet nation to find a strong leader. Thus I shall declare my loyalty to any Organ Grinder or group of OG's  who meets the following criterea. 1: offers good pie to his/her constituants. 2: declares themself both a friend and Ally of SlayerSBoxer who shall rule forever over teamliquid.net and S. Korea. 3: Offers me a position of importance, AKA champion or Privateer for which I require a Sig-able quote as proof. For my leige I shall then tirelessly patrol the darkest corners of the interwebs and uphold your glory forever and ever. AMEN

mthor, look what you did. You made people on the internet argue. We all hate you with a fiery passion, now. :P

altpersona

• Organ Grinder
    • Altpersona.net
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2011, 04:42:27 PM »
So be it, you have cast your lot, to you sir we say Ni.

Anim-manga sux.

mthor

• Email
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2011, 04:49:34 PM »
Thus I shall declare my loyalty to any Organ Grinder or group of OG's  who meets the following criterea.
Please note the specific phrasing

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2011, 05:52:25 PM »
For that, here you go :
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Shiki, Are you going to put up with that? He's trying to feed you cranberry juice and blood pie! Seriously, do men such as these deserve your loyalty.
W-W-W-Whaaaaaa?!
I offered punch and pie -- a more genuine display of hospitality simply does not exist!

Don't be goin' all Rick James on me, bitch. :marx

[spoiler]
If you stop ignoring 289 pages telling what the intent is to stretch "more power" in your own god complexion of your interpretation trumps all to cover ability adjustments from aging then I will ignore a quarter page of rules that exist within a sidebar.
I think in this case the grammar is less important than whether the Str and Dex bonus provided to your created undead scales.

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2011, 07:07:44 PM »
Out curiosoty do you know who boxer is? And no he did not send me. As such I belive it is my duty to him and as a citizen of this internet nation to find a strong leader. Thus I shall declare my loyalty to any Organ Grinder or group of OG's  who meets the following criterea. 1: offers good pie to his/her constituants. 2: declares themself both a friend and Ally of SlayerSBoxer who shall rule forever over teamliquid.net and S. Korea. 3: Offers me a position of importance, AKA champion or Privateer for which I require a Sig-able quote as proof. For my leige I shall then tirelessly patrol the darkest corners of the interwebs and uphold your glory forever and ever. AMEN
[spoiler]Take any pie you desire.

Any Starcraft player is a friend of mine. I, too, place great trust in my CPU and would never use a computer which did not have one.

Not only can you be a Privateer, I can have my contacts in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster make you a Pirate Saint.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 07:10:28 PM by Prime32 »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Shiki

• King Kong
  • Mindraped
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2011, 07:15:28 PM »
I totally missed the move from the other board to here.

Talk about me being an airhead. ):
"An ally of truth."

Soundtrack of the week:
Kagamine Rin - Antichlorobenzene (ft. Kagamine Ren)

mthor

• Email
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2011, 07:16:58 PM »
I offered punch and pie -- a more genuine display of hospitality simply does not exist!
Call me old fashioned but when a guest comes to my house/pad/dorm room I like to great them with a hookah and communion waifers diped in the blood of christ.

Not only can you be a Privateer, I can have my contacts in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster make you a Pirate Saint.
My lord, command me. :D ;) When do I get my quote of acceptance and recognation??

mthor

• Email
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2011, 07:22:41 PM »
join us shiki! we have good pie and according to the statsprime is the true emperor. We have yet to see if he shares his glory with the other OG's.

Shiki

• King Kong
  • Mindraped
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2011, 07:29:14 PM »
"Us" being who?

I feel compelled to say thanks for the pie and drink, hum.
"An ally of truth."

Soundtrack of the week:

altpersona

• Organ Grinder
    • Altpersona.net
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2011, 07:52:31 PM »
you had your quote, and walked away.

Ni

Anim-manga sux.

mthor

• Email
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2011, 08:17:29 PM »
"Us" being who?

I feel compelled to say thanks for the pie and drink, hum.
the lord Prime32 of course.

Shiki

• King Kong
  • Mindraped
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2011, 08:24:30 PM »
Ok.
"An ally of truth."

Soundtrack of the week:

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2011, 08:24:57 PM »
Take any pie you desire.

Any Starcraft player is a friend of mine. I, too, place great trust in my CPU and would never use a computer which did not have one.

Not only can you be a Privateer, I can have my contacts in the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster make you a Pirate Saint.
Um, just what is it that you think you're doing there, Prime?   :ahem

Oh, and as an ordained minister under the guidance of the great Dobbs, I say poo on your flying spaghetti monster.

[spoiler]

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2011, 08:29:07 PM »
Oh, and as an ordained minister under the guidance of the great Dobbs, I say poo on your flying spaghetti monster.
It's actually not poo but balls of meat. That's a common misconception.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

mthor

• Email
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2011, 09:33:50 PM »
It's actually not poo but balls of meat. That's a common misconception.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
And as you all should know religion/faith is not about understanding but about blindly following the "truth"and non-tolorance. If we were actually understanding stuff it would be called science not religion.

altpersona

• Organ Grinder
    • Altpersona.net
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2011, 09:39:01 PM »
Ni

Anim-manga sux.