Author Topic: [Please Delete]  (Read 3615 times)

A_Shadow_of_Life

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
[Please Delete]
« on: March 24, 2010, 06:37:10 PM »
Nevermind!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 06:40:04 PM by A_Shadow_of_Life »
:lovefirefox

[spoiler][/spoiler]

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
Re: [Please Delete]
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 01:04:08 AM »
FOR THE EMPEROR!!!

[spoiler]
If you stop ignoring 289 pages telling what the intent is to stretch "more power" in your own god complexion of your interpretation trumps all to cover ability adjustments from aging then I will ignore a quarter page of rules that exist within a sidebar.
I think in this case the grammar is less important than whether the Str and Dex bonus provided to your created undead scales.

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt
More Savage Progressions[/spoiler]
Report any wrongs I have done here.

mthor

• Email
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 01:23:40 AM »
The god of thunder....... yeah I'm the hammer

Just ask yourself..... W.W.T.D  what would Thor do
mthor, look what you did. You made people on the internet argue. We all hate you with a fiery passion, now. :P

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 01:30:10 AM »
well, actually, this is the Dark Knight.
Besides which ... our numbers are many -- resistance is futile.

[spoiler]
If you stop ignoring 289 pages telling what the intent is to stretch "more power" in your own god complexion of your interpretation trumps all to cover ability adjustments from aging then I will ignore a quarter page of rules that exist within a sidebar.
I think in this case the grammar is less important than whether the Str and Dex bonus provided to your created undead scales.

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt

mthor

• Email
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 01:38:46 AM »
Missed one. And as far as I can tell you have never secured dominace over the big 3 (plus Bowen). In this situation the smaller side gains power because anyone with whom he sides has a very good possibility of victory. Also I refuse to speak with an underling. I shall only negotiate with the so called emporor himself.

mthor, look what you did. You made people on the internet argue. We all hate you with a fiery passion, now. :P

altpersona

• Organ Grinder
  • BG forum Emperor Ad Litem
    • Altpersona.net
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 02:15:21 AM »
excellent once again Wotm
The goal of power is power. - idk
We are not descended from fearful men. - Murrow

The Final Countdown is now stuck in your head.

Anim-manga sux.

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 11:09:52 AM »
Missed one. And as far as I can tell you have never secured dominace over the big 3 (plus Bowen). In this situation the smaller side gains power because anyone with whom he sides has a very good possibility of victory. Also I refuse to speak with an underling. I shall only negotiate with the so called emporor himself.
Looks like you're already taking care of negotiations on the other thread, so I'll let that continue.
As for the "big 3 (plus Bowen) .... they've conceded/surrendered by default.

One last note: an offense on the Emperor's Enforcer (or any of his men, for that matter) is the same as an assault on the Emperor himself.  Remember that in your "negotiations" -- you wouldn't want to outrun your press.

[spoiler]

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 12:09:34 PM »
As for the "big 3 (plus Bowen) .... they've conceded/surrendered by default.
That's news to me. :eh
Do not mistake waiting for weakness, grasshopper. :smirk
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 12:19:59 PM »
Newly crowned king of the hill reporting!
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 12:28:58 PM »

Newly crowned king of the hill reporting!
Like this?:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Be careful .....
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2011, 12:34:48 PM »
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Be careful .....
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Indeed, much like that. The garden gnome stands tall above grasshoppers and ants. And you'll note that the magnifying glass burns only the ants, and isn't much threat to a good gnome.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2011, 01:01:40 PM »
yeah, that's what Damek is for.

(yeah, you made me reveal part of my strategy ... but that's okay -- there's more where that came from)

[spoiler]

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt

mthor

• Email
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 04:26:41 PM »
In the interest of not letting this spill into other threads and such I suggest we consolidate the battle/ negotiations to the thread that started the original unrest. http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=7700.0 hem hem hem