Author Topic: OOC Discussion  (Read 63137 times)

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
Re: OOC Discussion
« Reply #160 on: June 13, 2010, 02:08:14 AM »
So, apparently you guys must be waiting for me, and I've been waiting for you guys. I want to know where you all want to head before I can move things along. Whether you roleplay it out and discuss, or you just make a vote here, I don't care. I don't want to be the one holding this game back, after all. :)

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
« Reply #161 on: June 13, 2010, 04:07:47 AM »
I was thinking maybe someone else would want to RP some prep-stuff and was kinda waiting for someone else to start the whole 'packing our stuff and leaving' thing :P

Anywho, I was thinking we could head to the nearest Supplies 'R Us and get some rations and whatever else we may need (any ideas, guys?) and after that go inna woods to go kill stuff.
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

Risada

• Grape ape
  • Wearing this outfit in the name of SCIENCE!
    • Email
« Reply #162 on: June 13, 2010, 09:57:42 PM »
Anywho, I was thinking we could head to the nearest Supplies 'R Us and get some rations and whatever else we may need (any ideas, guys?) and after that go inna woods to go kill stuff.

Well... since the place we are in is small, I don't think we will find much more than that.

Let's buy the stuff and leave...

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #163 on: June 15, 2010, 01:37:17 PM »
There is a marketplace...
They have basic items, and there's a 50/50 chance they'll have anything special (in particular, low-level magic items).

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #164 on: June 15, 2010, 02:01:35 PM »
Well, it's not like we have a lot of cash anyway, so I'll probably just get some trail rations and that's about it...
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #165 on: June 15, 2010, 04:23:50 PM »
Ris, your sheet has a Standard Adventurer's Kit noted, which includes Trail Rations for ten days. I don't think you'll starve. If you do start starving, Curryl has Nature and can thus forage for food.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #166 on: June 15, 2010, 05:03:29 PM »
Yeah, as far as the campaign is concerned, assume that it's fairly easy to get your hands on rations and forage for food and the like. You guys are adventurers and treasure-seekers, not survivalists. Keeping track of food and water is a minor aspect of the game that is annoying in the early levels and trivial as you gain more levels. The same goes for money spent on rooms at local inns (unless you're in a big city and plan on staying at a high-class hotel or something). Assume you've got a stash of party resources for paying for this sort of thing, rounding off transactions and taking the copper and silver pieces none of you guys really use anyway and saving them up.

Risada

• Grape ape
  • Wearing this outfit in the name of SCIENCE!
    • Email
« Reply #167 on: June 15, 2010, 05:21:19 PM »
Ris, your sheet has a Standard Adventurer's Kit noted, which includes Trail Rations for ten days. I don't think you'll starve. If you do start starving, Curryl has Nature and can thus forage for food.

*checks sheet*

Oops. I keep forgetting these kits have more than sunrods in it  :banghead

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #168 on: June 15, 2010, 05:30:00 PM »
Keep in mind, you guys don't even have to deal with the Kobolds at all. Amnon is the only one who promised to deal with them, and he could always just go back on his word (though it's unlikely). You guys just won't get the xp for defeating them or the Minor Quest completion XP. :)

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #169 on: June 15, 2010, 05:34:10 PM »
Keep in mind, you guys don't even have to deal with the Kobolds at all. Amnon is the only one who promised to deal with them, and he could always just go back on his word (though it's unlikely). You guys just won't get the xp for defeating them or the Minor Quest completion XP. :)
It's decided. Let's go kick kobold ass. :P
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #170 on: June 15, 2010, 06:42:08 PM »

I'll end up taking all of them on alone if you keep talking like that.   :p
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #171 on: June 15, 2010, 07:39:06 PM »
Getting a kick out of Amnon's Lawful Stupidity. Gotta love black-and-white characters in a gray and grey setting. Bonus points for the extra irony of him being a Tiefling.

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #172 on: June 15, 2010, 07:43:49 PM »
Getting a kick out of Amnon's Lawful Stupidity. Gotta love black-and-white characters in a gray and grey setting. Bonus points for the extra irony of him being a Tiefling.

I'm glad I'm so entertaining.   :p
Notes to self

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #173 on: June 16, 2010, 10:49:24 AM »
So far it seems like 3 votes for dealing with the kobolds first vs. 1 vote for dealing with douven stahl's disappearance. Since tallan only rarely shows up these days, looks like Curyll is likely to either make it a tie, or be the tie-breaker. :)

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #174 on: June 16, 2010, 12:27:41 PM »
So far it seems like 3 votes for dealing with the kobolds first vs. 1 vote for dealing with douven stahl's disappearance. Since tallan only rarely shows up these days, looks like Curyll is likely to either make it a tie, or be the tie-breaker. :)
Actually, my vote is for pushing through the likely ambush and dealing with the rest of the kobolds as an afterthought after we've found Stahl. Call it a 50/50. :D

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #175 on: June 16, 2010, 02:03:21 PM »
Ah, party in-fighting. Just like my regular RL game. :P

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #176 on: June 16, 2010, 02:09:14 PM »
For the record, the 'girl' is actually older than Amnon. :lol

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #177 on: June 16, 2010, 02:11:32 PM »

It's not like I carded you or anything.   :P
Notes to self

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #178 on: June 16, 2010, 02:16:03 PM »

It's not like I carded you or anything.   :P
You didn't? Some Lawful Stupid you are. :P

Speaking of which, was the label on Amnon's matress still attached? Perhaps the real evil around here is Sanavra.

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #179 on: June 16, 2010, 02:24:39 PM »
Actually, my vote is for pushing through the likely ambush and dealing with the rest of the kobolds as an afterthought after we've found Stahl. Call it a 50/50. :D
That's pretty much what I was thinking as well :)

Targets of opportunity and all that :D