Author Topic: Help with Gestalt Bard//Swiftblade?  (Read 1013 times)

spectre3541

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
Help with Gestalt Bard//Swiftblade?
« on: March 16, 2010, 05:11:40 PM »
So I had this idea and I don't know if it's even feasible. Pretty much all books are allowed, standard races, two flaws, no double progression prestige classes. Also, I'm hoping that I can get a Cha based Swiftblade approved by the DM.

So I was thinking of trying to do some early entry shenanigans with gestalt and swiftblade? Or what are the best prestige classes for a bard? I'm wanting to focus on party buffing a la Words of Creation maybe while still being able to hit stuff acceptably? Cha and Dex for possible Shadow Blade goodness? This is really all over the place and I'd appreciate ANY help at all on this one. Thanks guys!

AJS

Rebel7284

• Grape ape
Re: Help with Gestalt Bard//Swiftblade?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 05:35:44 PM »
Sublime Chord is the best prestige class for casting focused bards.  Not sure how to best optimize the concept while fitting in sublime chord casting though.

edit: also what are "standard" races?  Are Kobolds a standard race?  are Lesser Aasimar?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 05:39:35 PM by Rebel7284 »
Negative level on a chicken would make it a wight the next day.  Chicken the other wight meat. -borg286

spectre3541

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
Re: Help with Gestalt Bard//Swiftblade?
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 06:49:02 PM »
Thanks. I should have clarified, "standard" races means the PHB races. Yeah. As well as unearthed arcana variants.