Author Topic: HUGE guy's with me  (Read 5020 times)

Hijax

• Donkey Kong
  • Kobolds ate my cookies
Re: HUGE guy's with me
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2010, 04:51:37 AM »

Oh, and Improved Evasion three times. Does that mean it only takes 1/8 damage from a failed Reflex save? :)

with the way DnD multiplication work, it would be 1/4, actually.

Wouldn't that be negative 1/2, then? (1 + (-0.5) +(-0.5) +(-0.5) = -0.5)

If it works that way, it is pure awesome. voluntarily failing your ref save to get healed by fireball.

"There's more to apocalypse than running around like a maniac you know"
-B. M. Evilwizardington.
blogging at disasters made in china

PlzBreakMyCampaign

• Hong Kong
  • Immune to Critical Hits as a Fairness Elemental
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 05:32:59 PM »
I think plzbreakmycmpan did something like this a while ago. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142554 But does not get much in the way of special mount goodies.
Maybe you could work out something nice by combining druid, prestige paladin and arcane hierophant along with halfling outrider.
Quite right my good man, though the spelling on the name is  :( (PBMC is fine). I took the ubermount idea and optimized it as far as it is ever possible to go. So consider this one of my areas of expertise.

Hijaxx you will really save some time by reading my work. I think I even put in notes about why prestige pally and halfling outrider aren't optimal. Also keep in mind that the +nat gains don't carry over from AH and many of the abilities gained from animal companion, special mount, and familiar are obscelete (the overlap / don't stack)

You may PM me if you like.
[Spoiler]
An interesting read, nice to see a civil discussion
The point of Spell Resistance is to make it harder to get buffed.
And healed. Don't forget that.
Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.
[/Spoiler]

Old Geezer's Law of Hobby Taste: The more objectively inconsequential a hobby is, the more disagreements within the community will be expressed in outrageously insulting, overblown, and ludicrously emotionally laden terms.

More Funny than Humble[Spoiler]
Quote from: PlzBreakMyCampaign
Your a shifter... you have all you ever need.
It blows MoMF out of the water

But if your greedy for more [Wish] for something that only effects you, like another class level or two that doesn't count against your ECL.
Quote from: hungryhungryhippo987
Yes, I'm the 3.0 "Masters of the Wild" shifter, the awesome kind. My favorite form to take is Force Dragon. Yes, I am immortal ... My character is hands down the coolest guy in the campaign and there is nothing I could possibly want.
PBMC gets a cookie for DotA r

Hijax

• Donkey Kong
  • Kobolds ate my cookies
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2010, 05:59:59 PM »
I think plzbreakmycmpan did something like this a while ago. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142554 But does not get much in the way of special mount goodies.
Maybe you could work out something nice by combining druid, prestige paladin and arcane hierophant along with halfling outrider.
Quite right my good man, though the spelling on the name is  :( (PBMC is fine). I took the ubermount idea and optimized it as far as it is ever possible to go. So consider this one of my areas of expertise.

Hijaxx you will really save some time by reading my work. I think I even put in notes about why prestige pally and halfling outrider aren't optimal. Also keep in mind that the +nat gains don't carry over from AH and many of the abilities gained from animal companion, special mount, and familiar are obscelete (the overlap / don't stack)

You may PM me if you like.

Ok, this is made of win.

paladin mount weren't my build focus though, i'm more into animal companions.

any way to make paladin mount go into companion instead of reverse?

also, new challenge: get share power on your animal companion.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 06:13:18 PM by Hijax »
"There's more to apocalypse than running around like a maniac you know"
-B. M. Evilwizardington.
blogging at disasters made in china