Author Topic: Picture Association  (Read 40690 times)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: Picture Association
« Reply #240 on: March 28, 2010, 07:58:30 PM »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Havok4

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • It can only be attributable to human error.
« Reply #241 on: March 28, 2010, 08:50:17 PM »
[spoiler][/spoiler]

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #242 on: March 28, 2010, 10:14:55 PM »

[spoiler]
If you stop ignoring 289 pages telling what the intent is to stretch "more power" in your own god complexion of your interpretation trumps all to cover ability adjustments from aging then I will ignore a quarter page of rules that exist within a sidebar.
I think in this case the grammar is less important than whether the Str and Dex bonus provided to your created undead scales.

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt
More Savage Progressions[/spoiler]
Report any wrongs I have done here.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #243 on: March 28, 2010, 10:19:06 PM »
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Havok4

• Man in Gorilla Suit
« Reply #244 on: March 28, 2010, 10:36:50 PM »

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #245 on: March 28, 2010, 11:02:03 PM »

[spoiler]
If you stop ignoring 289 pages telling what the intent is to stretch "more power" in your own god complexion of your interpretation trumps all to cover ability adjustments from aging then I will ignore a quarter page of rules that exist within a sidebar.
I think in this case the grammar is less important than whether the Str and Dex bonus provided to your created undead scales.

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt

Havok4

• Man in Gorilla Suit
« Reply #246 on: March 28, 2010, 11:35:16 PM »

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #247 on: March 29, 2010, 12:18:01 AM »

[spoiler]

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #248 on: March 29, 2010, 09:22:34 AM »
Spoilered for table breaking.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Hijax

• Donkey Kong
  • Kobolds ate my cookies
« Reply #249 on: April 01, 2010, 11:01:38 AM »
"There's more to apocalypse than running around like a maniac you know"
-B. M. Evilwizardington.
blogging at disasters made in china

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #250 on: April 01, 2010, 11:12:21 AM »
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #251 on: April 01, 2010, 02:15:48 PM »

[spoiler]

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt

Risada

• Grape ape
  • Wearing this outfit in the name of SCIENCE!
    • Email
« Reply #252 on: April 02, 2010, 02:00:57 AM »

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #253 on: April 02, 2010, 02:09:03 AM »

[spoiler]

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt

Ruam

• Bi-Curious George
  • First-class monotremancer
    • Email
« Reply #254 on: April 02, 2010, 09:52:18 AM »

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #255 on: April 02, 2010, 10:23:38 AM »
My work

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #256 on: April 02, 2010, 11:50:58 AM »

[spoiler]

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #257 on: April 02, 2010, 12:46:34 PM »
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Ruam

• Bi-Curious George
  • First-class monotremancer
    • Email
« Reply #258 on: April 18, 2010, 07:07:42 AM »

wotmaniac

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Emperor's Enforcer
« Reply #259 on: April 18, 2010, 09:10:10 AM »

[spoiler]

Greenbound Summoning RAI
Expanded Gestalt