Author Topic: OOC discussion  (Read 30882 times)

HeadofVecna

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
Re: OOC discussion
« Reply #320 on: September 02, 2010, 07:20:04 PM »
I notice that Kuroto is getting completely ignored. Even in badass form, the universe hates Marko's guts.
I was about to respond by causing some chaos, but Mira's love spell kind of put the kibosh on that. Well, maybe not we'll see.  ;)

The spell itself is supposed to be DC 20 not 30 though, correct? Seeing that its an AoE without targeting rolls.

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #321 on: September 02, 2010, 08:41:52 PM »
I'll let you guys roll your own Will saves for this one, since I'm leaving for work now.
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #322 on: September 03, 2010, 05:56:08 AM »
I notice that Kuroto is getting completely ignored. Even in badass form, the universe hates Marko's guts.
I was about to respond by causing some chaos, but Mira's love spell kind of put the kibosh on that. Well, maybe not we'll see.  ;)

The spell itself is supposed to be DC 20 not 30 though, correct? Seeing that its an AoE without targeting rolls.
It'd take quite a while to fix that though, so I'm currently running with the obscene DC version for now.
x.x So many points to reallocate. I think I could put in a Will Save drainer on the emotion rape if I rebuilt it.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #323 on: September 10, 2010, 08:32:57 AM »
I was going to post my roll along with my post, but... I think this way it's funnier.
[spoiler]Will save (1d20+7=12)
Oh you've got to be shitting me. Anyone have Luck Control?[/spoiler]
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #324 on: September 10, 2010, 04:22:55 PM »
Nope, take it like a man!
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #325 on: September 10, 2010, 04:25:39 PM »
Nope, take it like a man!
Kagura's a girl. :p
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #326 on: September 10, 2010, 04:48:22 PM »
That is the point.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
« Reply #327 on: September 10, 2010, 10:21:37 PM »
That is the point.

Take a man you mean?  :lol

Fuck. Is there NOBODY who passed? Only Maiko and the Maw passed.

Rolled on Ayu, Marko and Kuroto's behalf, all three failed.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 10:25:02 PM by Nick »
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #328 on: September 11, 2010, 04:05:24 AM »
Everyone is now a hippy, mwahahaha.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #329 on: September 12, 2010, 05:45:42 AM »
Everyone is now a hippy, mwahahaha.
Whatever you do, don't let me become like one of them. Shoot me in the head before I help the swarm with their outdoor music festival.