Author Topic: Invitation to the Mountains  (Read 28522 times)

Nick

• King Kong
  • Cheese plz?
    • Email
Re: Invitation to the Mountains
« Reply #300 on: September 11, 2010, 11:46:06 AM »
"Yes, all this fighting and waving swords about is just wrong. And as nice as this place is, you all deserve better. Darn the consequences! We will take you all to the Heaven of Ultimate Bliss. Step through us!

Nick[spoiler]I'm making this up rather than it being planned backstory or anything. But I figure that somewhere in the metaverse there's a dimension that causes visitors to experience transcendental ecstasy. Kuroto would probably be able to navigate there. And just to make it interesting, let's say the Kuroto's god form  made an agreement (at some point outside of or before time) with Izanagi or a similar being not to bring anyone there. Sound OK?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Inclined to shake my head, and let's hope the other characters disagree too for all our sanity's sakes[/spoiler]
"You'll still be living in caves."
"Hell I don't mind that."
[spoiler][/spoiler]
befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #301 on: September 16, 2010, 12:32:37 PM »
Kagura responds to Suzhen's request with a small smile, a rarity, and especially unexpected in this situation. "Yes. I trust in your ability to withstand the feedback. On top of that... du Vaul-chan, do you have a spell to bolster their resistance more?"
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #302 on: September 16, 2010, 02:04:16 PM »
Mira gets up, still panting, "Y-yes, a spell to strengthen the mind."
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #303 on: September 17, 2010, 06:51:29 AM »
Rinzen took a slight step back, watching, waiting. Thinking to himself and his ogre, "Keep your eyes open! We're only going to see this the once!"

"First thing's first Marko, we have to try and remove this carefully! Do you have any ability to stabilize them, or to part this veil, instead of just ripping it down?"

HeadofVecna

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #304 on: September 17, 2010, 07:44:07 PM »
"Oh that.", he says with an unconcerned shrug. "We could separate them, but that would be mean. Or Marko might be able to do something to prevent that sweet little girl from degrading the barrier further. But still, mean. We can assure you, everyone will be happiest in the Heaven of Ultimate Bliss, even if Suzhen is a demon or something, we are certain that everyone will be amicable there."