Author Topic: Who would survive the zombie apocalypse?!?!?!?  (Read 8038 times)

awaken DM golem

• Organ Grinder
  • PAO'd my Avatar
Re: Who would survive the zombie apocalypse?!?!?!?
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2010, 04:23:08 PM »
My brother would survive.
He hooks up with Zombies all the time.
His nick-name should be: ZLL Cool J

as in Zombie Ladies Love Cool James.
Where's that drumset smiley face?

Bauglir

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • TriOptimum
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2010, 11:13:15 AM »
I couldn't care less either way.
I would, however, probably still have a hard time separating myself from my computer, so the end result is probably the same. :P

I plan to pack my hard drive and put together an electrical power supply when I find a place to settle down. Recent thought into the matter has let me figure out how to create an AC power supply, so now all I need to do is work out the technical difficulties in getting it to 120 volts at 60 Hz. That'll pretty much depend on what I have on hand, though.
So you end up stuck in an endless loop, unable to act, forever.

In retrospect, much like Keanu Reeves.

Johannixx

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2010, 09:55:53 PM »
I would, however, probably still have a hard time separating myself from my computer, so the end result is probably the same. :P

I plan to pack my hard drive and put together an electrical power supply when I find a place to settle down. Recent thought into the matter has let me figure out how to create an AC power supply, so now all I need to do is work out the technical difficulties in getting it to 120 volts at 60 Hz. That'll pretty much depend on what I have on hand, though.

A friend of mine bought a portable solar charger and used it for his laptop on his bicycle trip from Vancouver BC to Sacramento CA.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2010, 05:02:59 AM »

A friend of mine bought a portable solar charger and used it for his laptop on his bicycle trip from Vancouver BC to Sacramento CA.
Make sure to raid a couple of electronics factories to ensure parts replacement for the non IC components.
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."