Author Topic: What should I draw?  (Read 22272 times)

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: What should I draw?
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2010, 01:08:15 PM »
D'aww.
See, now that's all I'm after. :P Yet even sad!Fate couldn't get me that at GitP.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2010, 01:16:24 PM »
Out of curiosity, have you ever considered drawing danmaku patterns? :flutter
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2010, 03:56:34 PM »
Out of curiosity, have you ever considered drawing danmaku patterns? :flutter
*dips paintbrush in paint, flicks tip with finger*
There you go.
*hands paper to Agita*

Which do you prefer?
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2010, 04:04:01 PM »
I think the one with short hair is cuter. Other than that, they're both good.
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2010, 04:20:17 PM »
Hmm... I'll go with the second one, personally.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2010, 03:31:58 PM »
I request that someone comment on these at GitP. One more and I'll be on 2 pages. :p
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 03:33:31 PM by Prime32 »
My work

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2010, 03:39:32 PM »
I request that someone comment on these at GitP. One more and I'll be on 2 pages. :p

Sorry, don't have an account. I could make one strictly for that purpose, but you'd have to draw my avatar.
It always seems like the barrels around here have something in them.

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2010, 03:41:12 PM »
What if you just draw something and post it? :P

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2010, 03:49:38 PM »
Erza or Lucy from Fairy Tail?

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2010, 03:51:33 PM »
I've already posted three pics in the last 24 hours.

And you have an account. :mad
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 03:54:48 PM by Prime32 »
My work

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2010, 04:03:08 PM »
I've already posted three pics in the last 24 hours.

And you have an account. :mad
But my posts are art. I don't want to just put a conspicious "Great work!" in there after lutking for years. And I can't come up with something decent on demand and and and *hyperventilates*

Meh. I'll see. :p

While on the topic of gitp, I'm not sure I'll be able to play in SRWitp. You guys are nerdier than even me. Also, I haven't actually watched any mecha shows besides Code Geass and TTGL (and Nanoha, if that counts). :P I could go with an OC, but I'm not sure the two mecha OCs I've come up with in the past would fit. EDIT: Someone asked for someone to play C.C. That I might be able to do. :D
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 04:10:47 PM by Agita »

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2010, 04:09:38 PM »
But my posts are art. I don't want to just put a conspicious "Great work!" in there after lutking for years. And I can't come up with something decent on demand and and and *hyperventilates*
You've been lurking that long and you don't know it's customary to credit your avatarist in your sig? :eh

While on the topic of gitp, I'm not sure I'll be able to play in SRWitp. You guys are nerdier than even me. Also, I haven't actually watched any mecha shows besides Code Geass and TTGL (and Nanoha, if that counts). :P I could go with an OC, but I'm not sure the two mecha OCs I've come up with in the past would fit.
We could use someone to play Suzaku or Kallen. We've currently got Lelouch and C.C.

Any details you can give me on those OCs?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 04:11:23 PM by Prime32 »
My work

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2010, 04:13:34 PM »
I've been lurking for minutes and I was able to post. :P

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2010, 04:28:00 PM »
Have you played any Tri-Ace games? I'd be interested to see a Star Ocean or Valkyrie Profile character drawn in any style.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2010, 04:29:06 PM »
I've been lurking for minutes and I was able to post. :P
*hugs*

Have you played any Tri-Ace games?
'fraid not.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 04:42:31 PM by Prime32 »
My work

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2010, 04:56:50 PM »
Trigun?

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2010, 07:17:17 PM »
You've been lurking that long and you don't know it's customary to credit your avatarist in your sig? :eh
Oh, sorry. I meant "lurking" in the sense of "maybe check once or twice every three months to look at random stuff and follow links people post". :p Also, I only got a custom avatar recently and was just too lazy to change my sig. Now it's fixed.

While on the topic of gitp, I'm not sure I'll be able to play in SRWitp. You guys are nerdier than even me. Also, I haven't actually watched any mecha shows besides Code Geass and TTGL (and Nanoha, if that counts). :P I could go with an OC, but I'm not sure the two mecha OCs I've come up with in the past would fit.
We could use someone to play Suzaku or Kallen. We've currently got Lelouch and C.C.

Any details you can give me on those OCs?
You do? Didn't notice someone claiming C.C. then... too bad.
I guess I'll send a pm to avoid going too off-topic.

Also, I think you should try drawing some more in Reimu's style, as you mentioned you tried a different style for her. Just ask me if you need some awesome lolis to illustrate, there's lots in the shows I watch. :P
Vita, for one.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2010, 08:01:25 PM »
You've seen more mecha anime than some of the people involved. Y'know, I think I can think of a good place to discuss it.

You could be Anya when she's introduced. :p Or, well, how fast can you watch an anime if you really want to? There's one guy playing characters from a show he's only seen one or two episodes of (and it should work in that case, since their personalities are established quickly).

Kuro, are you still Gendo? :D
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 08:06:36 PM by Prime32 »
My work

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2010, 10:39:45 PM »
I'm starting to seriously consider it. Along with an OC or two, potentially.
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2010, 10:41:01 PM »
You've seen more mecha anime than some of the people involved. Y'know, I think I can think of a good place to discuss it.

You could be Anya when she's introduced. :p Or, well, how fast can you watch an anime if you really want to? There's one guy playing characters from a show he's only seen one or two episodes of (and it should work in that case, since their personalities are established quickly).
If I really want to? Depending on the length of the anime, one or two days (I started watching TTGL on a Friday afternoon and was done Saturday evening). If I want to also get stuff done for school? A week or two. It also depends on the quality of the download I get. I'd have watched Kannazuki no Miko (hey, wait, that's technically a mecha series. Hmm...) a lot faster if the download hadn't had that weird original audio plus dub playing at the same time shtick, plus subtitles on top of that.

Who's Anya again? The only one that comes to mind of the one from MSN. :P
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 10:45:37 PM by Agita »