Author Topic: Stunner/Stunning fist  (Read 12489 times)

ragnarokschosen

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
Re: Stunner/Stunning fist
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2010, 05:21:58 PM »
thats all i was planning... i wasn't sure if i wanted to take talsharoa or what not as you need monastic training. thats two feets down the drain.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2010, 05:45:20 PM »
thats all i was planning... i wasn't sure if i wanted to take talsharoa or what not as you need monastic training. thats two feets down the drain.
Does your DM force you to take Monastic Training to multiclass as a monk? Most people just ignore that rule. :looloo In which case, Tashalatora has one less prerequisite.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

ragnarokschosen

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2010, 05:50:12 PM »
thats a good question. well he would look at it as a prerequisite to the feat iregardless as to how monks multiclass.

He has to much faith in WOTC designers... and hes newer ...

skydragonknight

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2010, 06:23:23 PM »

The latter explains the former.
It always seems like the barrels around here have something in them.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2010, 06:33:11 PM »
thats a good question. well he would look at it as a prerequisite to the feat iregardless as to how monks multiclass.

Ask if you can change that prereq to something minor like Skill Focus - having a feat which doesn't do anything is madness.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]