Author Topic: Prestige Class Help for a Middle Aged Illuminian Wizard  (Read 3885 times)

fun_at_funerals

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
  • A humble mage with apocalyptic aspirations
    • Email
Re: Prestige Class Help for a Middle Aged Illuminian Wizard
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2010, 05:07:01 PM »
Ok, I've spoken with my DM and he has allowed me to play a Wizard 5/Incantatrix 3/Initiate of the Sevenfold Veil 7/5 Wizard on the condition that I become cursed with some kind of mischievous sentient spell living inside of that pretty much gives him the ability to screw me over 1/day. He's relaxed the single prestige class rule to allow me to take up to 10 levels in of any combination of PrC's.

Right now, I'm just trying to figure out how to make the Spellcraft DC's of Metamagic Effect. I was wondering if there was a guide or if you guys could just tell me how to boost my checks to make the huge DC's. All I can think of is combining Guidance of the Avatar + Divine Insight using Spontaneous Divination for some persistent spells. That's a +37 (including the synergy bonus from Knowledge Arcana) to the check. Any other way to increase this?
You can't spell FUNERALS without FUN

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
Re: Prestige Class Help for a Middle Aged Illuminian Wizard
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2010, 05:12:41 PM »
Ok, I've spoken with my DM and he has allowed me to play a Wizard 5/Incantatrix 3/Initiate of the Sevenfold Veil 7/5 Wizard on the condition that I become cursed with some kind of mischievous sentient spell living inside of that pretty much gives him the ability to screw me over 1/day. He's relaxed the single prestige class rule to allow me to take up to 10 levels in of any combination of PrC's.

Right now, I'm just trying to figure out how to make the Spellcraft DC's of Metamagic Effect. I was wondering if there was a guide or if you guys could just tell me how to boost my checks to make the huge DC's. All I can think of is combining Guidance of the Avatar + Divine Insight using Spontaneous Divination for some persistent spells. That's a +37 (including the synergy bonus from Knowledge Arcana) to the check. Any other way to increase this?
Item Familiar (Unearthed Arcana/SRD)
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol