Author Topic: awesome picture but useless class?  (Read 1506 times)

Littha

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
awesome picture but useless class?
« on: January 15, 2010, 12:02:47 AM »
So i was looking through the manual of the plains the other day and remembered the planar champion, it has an awesome picture but the class itself seems pretty bad.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Anyway i want to hear of any other pictures that deserved much better classes, there must be some out there.

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
Re: awesome picture but useless class?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 10:11:15 AM »
I've always like the Ghost Faced Killer (Complete Adventurer), but the implementation is weak.  I do like the picture as well:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Mind Bender (Complete Arcane), is actually a pretty good one-level class, but the other nine levels suck.  I love the look on the guard's faces:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Pious Templar (Complete Divine), has a cool picture (I love most of  Wayne Reynolds' work):
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Same for Sacred Fist (Complete Divine).  Another Wayne Reynolds:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
Quote from: CryoSilver
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
Quote from: CryoSilver
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]

ninjarabbit

• Hong Kong
    • Email
Re: awesome picture but useless class?
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 09:03:01 PM »
Hexblade