Author Topic: D20 Star Wars Revised  (Read 2232 times)

Rymosrac

• Curious George
  • You were expecting?
    • Email
D20 Star Wars Revised
« on: January 12, 2010, 12:18:25 PM »
Looks like I'll be joining in a game using the D20 Star Wars Revised system is about a month. I'm completely new to this system and it's content, and I'm just curious if anyone here has any real experience with it and could give me a feel for the general state of CharOp in it. I don't have a lot of details on the game beyond an Old Republic setting, 5th level starting, and a book list of at least the following: Dark Side Sourcebook, Hero's Guide, Secret's of Tatooine, Starships of the Galaxy, Revised Core Rulebook, Ultimate Alien Anthology, Ultimate Adversaries and Galactic Campaign Guide.

We don't know if the party is going to be primarily good or primarily evil, though I imagine I could push it in either direction if I really wanted to.

With the game a month off, I don't really have a build to present or even a real character concept, I'm just looking for something resembling an educated opinion on CharOp in this system. Thanks in advance.
Shh. My common sense is tingling. . .

Korwin

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
Re: D20 Star Wars Revised
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 08:16:51 AM »
Play an Jedi Consular or Jedi Guardian (the class, not the Jedi Order if you are playing DarkSide).
Its some years I looked into SW d20 R., so I dont have builds at hand. But I remember you where able to get around 9d8 with an Lightsaber.
(Something like Jedi Guardian, Jedi Investigator (PRC), Jedi Weapon Master (PRC), Jedi Master (PRC)