Author Topic: Demotivational posters?  (Read 4544 times)

axenome1

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
Demotivational posters?
« on: January 08, 2010, 07:31:24 PM »
Is there a demotivational poster thread somewhere on BG? If so, I respectfully request this be moved there- else, I'm starting one  :devil
"I would love to just run out the end of that building dressed as a sperm..."
-Internet comment regarding the Yas Hotel, constructed in Dubai

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
Re: Demotivational posters?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 07:34:41 PM »
Yes, there is, in The Playground. It has been suffering from inactivity lately, though.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
Re: Demotivational posters?
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 07:49:34 PM »
Is there a demotivational poster thread somewhere on BG? If so, I respectfully request this be moved there- else, I'm starting one  :devil
(Pic)
I've seen something similar with vampire squid. Seriously, look that thing up, it's awesome.

Also:

This is real. Its name has "Abyssal" in it.
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]