Author Topic: Wilhelm the Wild  (Read 1142 times)

HCL

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
    • Email
Wilhelm the Wild
« on: January 07, 2010, 02:38:33 PM »
Just a theoretical melee build, let me know if you have any suggestions

Fireblood Dwarf

Barbarian 1(ACFS: Lion Totem, Whirling Frenzy, Ride swapped for Tumble)/Warblade4/Fist of the Forest 2/BearWarrior9/FotF1/Warblade2

Feat Progression:
1: Dragon Tail
Flaw1: Extra Rage (Might want to retrain this later)
Flaw2: Power Attack
3: Improved Unarmed Strike
6: Great Fortitude
9: Hammer Fist (allows you to two hand unarmed strikes
12: Improved Bull Rush
15: Shock trooper
18: Leap attack

Basic strategy is to mainly use defensive, boosts, and utility maneuvers in between charging and full attacking with all your unarmed strikes and natural weapons (recover spent maneuvers as swift action), power attacking for full. Grapple as necessary.

I could cut down on one warblade level to get a second level of barbarian for improved trip. If I skip extra rage (or retrain it) and get improved sunder instead and swap a level of fighter for a level of warblade somewhere I could also get Combat Brute. Dungeoncrasher might also be worthwhile. Another option might be taking a level of ranger and getting some Leviathan hunter levels. Dragon Tail could also be swapped for something more useful like Improved Grapple (and then play a deep dwarf or duergar if you can buy off the LA)

bearsarebrown

• Organ Grinder
Re: Wilhelm the Wild
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 02:46:23 PM »
Deepwarden 2 could net you Con to AC again, and let's you dump Dex. Requires either Endurance or Track... forgot which. And some skills.

Khorus

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • TPK FTW!
Re: Wilhelm the Wild
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 03:29:45 PM »