Author Topic: Dem Nobz Needs Sum Feats They Do  (Read 1252 times)

DerWille

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
Dem Nobz Needs Sum Feats They Do
« on: December 20, 2009, 03:33:29 PM »
Hey guys, I was making the Nob Sergeant for my module, but I came across a problem... I don't know what feats I should give them. Here are their builds.

Nob Sergeant
Large Ork [Desert Half-Orc]
Half-Ogre Template 1/Bard 1/Masrhal 2
Init:   +1   Senses: Darkvision 60ft
Languages: Common

I would like for some way to enhance their inspire courage or auras in. For Auras I'm playing on Art of War and Motivate Attack. They'll be leading mostly level 1 Slugga Boyz and Shoota Boyz who might have a hard time hitting level 7 characters.

EDIT: I forgot to adjust his weapon to his size.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 04:27:38 PM by DerWille »

Glutton

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email
Re: Dem Nobz Needs Sum Feats They Do
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 08:11:23 PM »
If this is a "road bump" encounter or you PC's are facing waves of these, the encounter might be over very very quickly obviously. Your villains might only get one attack round in before dying horribly in fire. I believe most of the good Bardic inspire stuff can't be used at that level, song of the heart require 6th level if I recall. Inspirational boost works as a spell, Distracting Attack might be a good feat. So would Martial Study -> Vanguard Strike/Leading the Attack. Allies get +7 to hit one of your Pcs For the round they get to live. Sadly I do not play around with marshals and can not think of any aura based feats.

DerWille

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
Re: Dem Nobz Needs Sum Feats They Do
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 04:56:08 AM »
They'll be fighting wave after wave of these guys. How I have it working right now is that the Ork camp they're in will have a security level. The more obnoxious the players are (Not at least trying to be sneaky or hiding) the higher the security level will be. So the first waves might some Slugga Boys (CR 1 each) Then some Slugga boyz with a Nob Sergeant. Then They'll be fighting nothing but Nobz with Sergeants. Then if the players lay low for a little while the security level will drop back down.

Vanguard Strike/Leading the Attack are good ideas.

And I'm the same way man. I've never build a Bard or a Marshall before. I'm more of a Barbarian/Fighter/Warblade/Sword Sage/Wizard/Cleric guy.