Author Topic: RunningGAGG XIV: February 5-7, Geneseo, NY  (Read 3137 times)

Dragon Snack

• Curious George
    • Dragon Snack Games and Entertainment
    • Email
RunningGAGG XIV: February 5-7, Geneseo, NY
« on: December 09, 2009, 09:05:44 PM »
Running GAGG

At SUNY Geneseo.  I may or may not be there, since they scheduled it on the release weekend for the next Magic the Gathering set.

My store is about 5 miles away from campus though, so it's close enough to visit if you go...
Visit my Message Boards (they're strangely familiar) and my Blog...

If you look at the entire history of the RPG industry, you'll see the same, long, sad story: a mountain of conventional wisdom, usually backed by selective listening, that leads to a long chain of failed games and bad ideas. - Mike Mearls

Zeke

• Brilliant Gameologist
  • Bi-Curious George
    • Email
Re: RunningGAGG XIV: February 5-7, Geneseo, NY
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 04:33:32 PM »
Not that I really have time in my schedule to do so, but it is a relatively short inexpensive flight  to Rochester from Boston

Dragon Snack

• Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 12:04:54 AM »
Does that mean a fez wearing Gameologist will grace my doorstep at some point?

If you look at the entire history of the RPG industry, you'll see the same, long, sad story: a mountain of conventional wisdom, usually backed by selective listening, that leads to a long chain of failed games and bad ideas. - Mike Mearls

Meg

• Message Board Extraordinaire
  • Brilliant Gameologist
  • Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Are you rapier than me?
    • Brilliant Gameologists
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 02:24:55 PM »
At some point, some BG's will definitely visit you!  This one is the same weekend as TempleCon, but count on us visiting at some point!
All of my updates are on twitter! 

This is my angry voice.  Text written in red, by me, is  an official moderator "suggestion"

Want to meet me or the other Gameologists?  Check out where we'll be on the Conventions, Meetups and Events board!

Dragon Snack

• Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 10:23:25 PM »
Awesome news (BG's visiting, that is).

Less awesome news is that this Con is apparently freezing me out of being a vendor (according to the message that they left on my phone on December 23rd, that was the last day to sign up), whether I could have worked something out or not...

Newbiegamertim

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 11:37:17 PM »
My son goes to SUNY Geneseo. This would make an excellent excuse for me to drive out there for the con if the BG's were attending. Please post if you have a change in plans!