Author Topic: Can anyone please point me towards some DM/campaign finding sites?  (Read 1595 times)

Pika...

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
  • Pika-Pi?
    • The Planet of Origin
    • Email
Well, things went real sour with my last group at our last session, so after two years+ I am moving on. I run my own game on Sundays, but I just love to play as well, and it helps relieve stress.

I know of www.penandpapergames.com, but in years that has not done anything to help me. It is either the same old threads in my area, or the very rare new ones are 4.0 games.

I would like to have multiple options where I can hit them all at once to improve my odds.

My local FLGS does not have a game going aside from a Pathfinder one (which I dislike, and it never really got off the ground I hear), and Saturday is made up of a very weird and terrible group that resemble an abusive marriage in gaming group form. The only other store is a NSFLGS (enough said really), and I would not play there even if desperate (which I am).

Oh, and I remember how worthless the "Find a Game" forum on WotC's site was. Just terrible. >_>

So, can you folks on here please help me out?

Many hugs and pikas in advance!
Thank you Gary Gygax for so much.
I know you never intended for such things when you made your wonderful game, but you helped me in so many ways. If it wasn't for you I would probably still be completely alone and isolated in my life. Now I am ready to move on with my life, and it is in a large part thanks to you and your creation.
Your body will not float endlessly in the astral plane, for you are beyond that. ~Me

I am a proud tester for Barn Cat Software's DM Secretary software.
Please give it a try:
http://barncatsoftware.org/

It is free and a wonderful aid to DMs!

ragincajun2288

• Bi-Curious George
  • I think I'm getting pretty good.
    • Email
Re: Can anyone please point me towards some DM/campaign finding sites?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 02:43:34 AM »
I know of this site. I have looked at it a little. It appears a bit shabby at first glance but it's free and it's got a multitude of options such as loading up maps, miniatures, messenger style chat rooms for in game and out of game chatter, and a built in dice roller among other various useful things. Hope this helped.

http://www.rpgtonight.com/
Playing Pingo, in The Artifact Prologue.

Running Dead Earth for my old table top group.

Frost Wolf

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
    • Email

TC X0 Lt 0X

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
"Never beg, you earn, by winning,
or else you won't get anything..."