Author Topic: February 29th  (Read 1706 times)

Weathertop

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
February 29th
« on: February 29, 2008, 10:21:54 AM »
Happy Leap Day, Brilliants!

How often do you get to say that?

I miss you guys...  I hope everything is still on track and I'm hoping for a new and ever-more-brilliant episode. 

Meg

• Message Board Extraordinaire
  • Brilliant Gameologist
  • Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Are you rapier than me?
    • Brilliant Gameologists
    • Email
Re: February 29th
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 08:34:02 PM »
This was the best Leap Day ever for me.  Big stuff at work that will be personally advantageous for me, but even more so, I finished and passed in my thesis.  Yeah!!!  I suddenly have*gasp*spare time!

I'm editing right now :)  We're going to get on a regular schedule as soon as our hosting situation is finalized.  A whole slew of 4e stuff came out this weekend and we're looking forward to getting our hands on it.
All of my updates are on twitter! 

This is my angry voice.  Text written in red, by me, is  an official moderator "suggestion"

Want to meet me or the other Gameologists?  Check out where we'll be on the Conventions, Meetups and Events board!

Dragon Snack

• Curious George
    • Dragon Snack Games and Entertainment
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 03:42:27 AM »
Congrats!  I saw you post about that on another board...

Let's get going here!
Visit my Message Boards (they're strangely familiar) and my Blog...

If you look at the entire history of the RPG industry, you'll see the same, long, sad story: a mountain of conventional wisdom, usually backed by selective listening, that leads to a long chain of failed games and bad ideas. - Mike Mearls

Meg

• Message Board Extraordinaire
  • Brilliant Gameologist
  • Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Are you rapier than me?
    • Brilliant Gameologists
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 10:10:12 AM »
Haha ;)  Well, Episode 7 is up and I can confidently, without a doubt, assure that the next 4 episodes (at least) will be released on time- 1 per week. 

We're on!!
All of my updates are on twitter! 

This is my angry voice.  Text written in red, by me, is  an official moderator "suggestion"

Want to meet me or the other Gameologists?  Check out where we'll be on the Conventions, Meetups and Events board!