http://bg-archive.minmaxforum.com
April 22, 2018, 10:50:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: These boards are now READ ONLY. We've started over! So don't try posting here. Go here http://minmaxforum.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: D20 Mecha  (Read 1073 times)
xamas
Ring-Tailed Lemur

you did WHAT to your hair?

« on: November 27, 2009, 03:12:11 AM »

Yo, i was wondering if anyone new of some good d20 mecha books. Also does anyone no of a good mecha rpg system that might be better than d20?

thanks

Xamas

Quote from: Sinfire Titan

Archivist: Its like a Wizard fucked a Cleric and stole the child. Seriously, this class is for you.

Prime32
Honorary Moderator
Organ Grinder

Modding since 03/12/10

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 02:43:00 PM »

The Mutants & Masterminds sourcebook Mecha & Manga has decent-looking rules, though I haven't had a chance to look at them in-depth. (The book also has rules for "comedic damage" so that a character's low-level girlfriend can still slap him silly. That book is awesome. Big Grin)

For D&D I know of Dragonmech, but... well, the title is all I know about it.

My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Agita
Organ Grinder

SFT is mai waifu.

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 11:46:17 PM »

Stronghold Builder's Guide.

It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: