Author Topic: The Archery Handbook  (Read 284046 times)

ninjarabbit

• Hong Kong
    • Email
Re: The Archery Handbook
« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2010, 09:43:45 AM »
I'd replace minotaur with centaur. You lose reach and the nautral armore but get a better overall stat adjustment (+8 str, +4 dex, +4 con, -2 int, +2 wis) only are LA+2 with 4 racial hit dice so you have2 extra class levels, maybe throw in 2 ranger levels.

carnivore

• Grape ape
« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2010, 11:03:23 AM »
that would be great ... and Centaurs have Ranger as favored Class ....

:D

bearsarebrown

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2010, 08:38:22 PM »
I know I've seen this somewhere... a list of Maneuvers that work with ranged attacks.

Eldariel

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: April 08, 2010, 08:47:45 PM »
The list of maneuvers that enhance your bow attacks is extremely short:
 - Dancing Mongoose
 - Raging Mongoose
 - Time Stands Still

However, the list of maneuvers you can use regardless of your weapon is, of course, extremely long. So...yeah. As long as you have Tiger Claw and Diamond Mind, you can maximize your offensive abilities from ToB. Rest you can use for immediate action moves, counters, WRT or whatever.

Akkristor

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #104 on: April 08, 2010, 09:53:08 PM »
You could also have your bow made Elvencraft, allowing you to use the melee maneuvers in 'oh shit' situations.

Havok4

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • It can only be attributable to human error.
« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2010, 10:02:33 PM »
I know I've seen this somewhere... a list of Maneuvers that work with ranged attacks.
I know I have seen it as well, I think it was a page on the viability of warblade archers over on gleemax.Unfortunately I have been unable to find it.

carnivore

• Grape ape
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2010, 08:34:55 AM »
look here:

http://69.8.198.229/wotc_archive/index.php/t-831418

in case it is lost .... here it is:

quote= Nadaka
"04-18-07, 03:18 AM
Warblade archery build, required material: Core, PHB2, ToB, CW, I think thats all.

Human warblade 20, 32 point buy (its what I use in my campaigns)
Str 14 +6 item = 20
Dex 18 +5 levels +6 item +1 tome = 30
Con 12
Int 14
Wis 8
Cha 8

Feats
1: EWP Composite Great Bow, Point Blank Shot
3: rapid shot
5: bonus Improved initiative
6: weapon focus: GB
9: weapon specialization: GB
9: bonus blind fight
12: ranged weapon mastery: GB
13: quickdraw
15: Greater weapon focus: GB
17: diehard
18: Greater weapon specialization: GB

Stances: blood in the water, stone foot stance, giants stance, hearing the air

Maneuvers
1: Moment of perfect mind, sudden leap, stone bones, 1

2: Action before thought

3: mind over body

4: fountain of blood

5: dancing mongoose

6: boulder roll

7: quick silver motion

8: raging mongoose

9: Time stands still, diamond defence

Upgrade stonebones and unneeded maneuver as needed. quick silver motion isn't 100% needed, it can be exchanged for Iron Heart surge if the unused maneuver is also iron heart.

Weapons and ammo.
MW composite greatbow +5 str 1510 gp
+5 flaming shock frost acidic 162k gp
bracers of greater archery 25k gp
item of haste

unmodified attacks
Attack 20 BAB + 10 dex +5 magic +1 PBS +1 wf +1 gwf +2 rwm +2 boga + 1 haste = +43
damage = 1d10 +4d6 elemental +5 str +5 magic +1 PBS +2 ws +2 gws +2 rwm +1 boga = 1d10+18 +4d6

Stances: Giants stance + blood in the water. Giants stance treats my damage as one size category larger, bloodin the water gives me +1 to hit and damage for every critical hit with a few limitations. These are the only offensive stances that work well with ranged weapons unfortunately.

This boosts my damage to 2d8+4d6+18 at +42 to hit with a conditional +1 to +X from blood in the water where X is the number of critical hits I have made since BitW was activated (though I loose the bonus if I don't critically hit for 1 minute).

The attack sequence is Raging Mongoose then Time stands still in the first round, and then a full attack with dancing mongoose in the second, then a full attack + swift action in the third to recover.

So i get
r1: 2 attacks at +43, then 2 full round attacks with speed and rapid shot (+41, +41, +41, +35, +31, +26)x2
r2: 1 attack at +43, then 1 full round attack with speed and rapid shot (+41, +41, +41, +35, +31, +26)
r3: rapid recovery then 1 full round attack with speed and rapid shot (+41, +41, +41, +35, +31, +26)

Against a defence 27 or less target I am hitting 95% on 14 attacks at ~41 damage per hit in round one for an average damage of 545.3 in round 1, 272.65 in round 2 and 233.7 in round 3. Then I can repeat as needed for 350.55 damage per round.

Another option is to skip the second round for an average damage of 389.5 per round.

None of this is counting critical hits, and with that the math gets a bit tricky...
there is a 5% chance on each hit to crit for a 4.75% chance of +~54 damage for +2.565 damage per attack. that gives me +35.91 in r1, +17.955 in r2 and 15.39 in r3. Except that each crit increases the damage as well. And I just don't feal like doing that math.

Also note that by taking 1 level of fighter I loose only one of my defensive maneuver slots, 1 hp, but gain 1 or 2 (if droping the ewp) feats and +1 fort save.
With a fighter level and switching to longbow, I loose 2 points of average damage (1d8->2d6 while in giants stance) but I can get weapon supremacy and another feat. I could add twf and replace the unused maneuver and boulder roll with melee strikes for added versitility (because the mongoose maneuvers are quite effective with twf. Or instead of supremacy and twf, I could get many shot/ improved rapid shot to focus on my archery though I am not convinced the +2 effective to hit would be worth it compared to being able to take 10 and add 5 on lower attacks that I would get with supremacy.

The following martial stances are at least somewhat useful for ranged combatants
Desert Wind
Flames Blessing
Holocaust Cloak
Rising Pheonix

Devoted Spirit
Aura of Perfect Order [law]
Aura of Triumph [good] *6
Aura of Tyranny [Evil]
Immortal Fortitude

Diamond Mind
Hearing the Air
Pearl of Black Doubt
Stance of Alacrity
Stance of Clarity

Iron Heart
Absolute Steel
Supreme Blade Parry

Setting Sun
Ghostly Defense
Giant Killing Style
Shifting Defense
Step of the Wind

Shadow Hand
Assassins Stance
Balance on the Sky *7
Child of Shadow
Dance of the Spider *7
Step of the Dancing Moth

Stone Dragon
Giants Stance
Stonefoot Stance
Strenth of Stone
Roots of the mountain

Tiger Claw
Blood in the Water
Hunters Sense
Leaping Dragon Stance

White Raven
Bolstering Voice
Leading the Charge
Press the Advantage
Swarm Tactics

The following martial maneuvers do not require melee attacks
Desert Wind
Blistering Flourish
Distracting Ember
Dragons Flame
Fan the Flames
Fire Repost ****
Fire Snake *****
Hatchlings Flame
Inferno Blast
Leaping Flame
Ring of Fire
Wind Stride
Wyrm's Flame
Zypher Dance

Devoted Spirit
Shield Block ***

Diamond Mind
Action Before Thought
Diamond Defense
Mind over body
Moment of Alacrity
Quicksilver Motion
*Time Stands Still

Iron Heart
Iron Heart Endurance
Iron Heart Focus
Iron Heart Surge

Setting Sun
Baffling Defence
Feigned Opening *6
Mirrored Pursuit
Scorpion Parry
Stalking Shadow

Shadow Hand
Cloak of Deception
One With Shadow
Shadow Blink
Shadow Garrote
Shadow Jaunt
Shadow Noose
Shadow Stride

Stone Dragon
*Adamantine Bones
Boulder Roll
*EarthStrike Quake
Mountain Avalanche

Tiger Claw
**Dancing Mongoose
Fountain of Blood
**Raging Mongoose
Sudden Leap

White Raven
Lions Roar
Order Forged From Chaos
White Raven Tactics

* strikes that work with ranged weapons
** boosts that grant extra attacks that work with ranged weapons
*** debatable: only when using a bluckler or shield. It does not specificy if you must be recieving the shields bonus yourself, so with a loose interperetation a bow user could use this with a buckler.
**** Debatable: While you do make a melee touch attack, it does not specify if this is a weapon related attack or not.
***** Broken: Duration is instantanious, but the firesnake moves at 60ft per round? What action is it to control a fire snake? none is indicated. How many firesnakes can one control at once? no limit is specified? What is to stop me from having nigh infinate firesnakes running around? and dealing 6d6 damage to everything in sight (In this case evasion is actually bad because if I deal no damage on a successful reflex save the fire snake can keep passing through your square until you fail a save.) Can a target he stuck by different fire snakes in the same round? if so we are looking at an infinate damage loop. I recommend as a houserul a duration of concentration, IE 1 standard action per round to mantain or a 5 round effect limit (like salamander charge).
*6 partial: while you don't benifit, a melee using ally can.
*7 while using a 1 handed ranged weapon.

Anyone see any errors here? Anyone have any suggestions? Anyone want to make comparisons to other builds? This is one of my first optimization experiments, and i did it just to demonstrate that the warblade can be effective at ranged combat even if he doesn't start with a martial ranged weapon or bonus feats that apply to ranged combat. Plus he not only is a good archer, but he with the diamond mind save buffs he can survive save or dies more easilly than the fighter and if using iron heart surge he can even remove hostile status effects on himself."

Havok4

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • It can only be attributable to human error.
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2010, 01:30:03 PM »

Nice job finding that. Thanks.

Felix Underwood

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2010, 05:42:33 PM »
Besides 8 levels in Peerless Archer, can any of you think of a way to Threaten with archery attacks (all day long)?

I need to go research the spell that allows one to threaten (I forgot the name).

Ivory Knight

• Curious George
« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2010, 06:52:41 PM »
@ Felix Underwood:
The spell is likely Arrow Mind(SpC)

@ all:
Can we persist it?(Don't have the book with me atm)

Another Way to threaten with Ranged Weapons is to have a combination ranged/melee-weapon(Bowstaff, Swordbow, bladed xbow).
Any chance to make a reach weapon? All I could think of was a Longstaff/Comp. Greatbow-Bowstaff, but that would need 2 Feats for Prof. alone :(
I think there is a crossbow/longspear weapon in one of the Eberron-books, can't remember where exactly :embarrassed

Akkristor

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2010, 09:19:21 PM »
Ranged Threat
[General]
Prereq: Combat Reflexes, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, BAB +6
Benefit: When armed with a Ranged weapon, you threaten every square within 15 feet.  If a target in this threatened area provokes an Attack of Opportunity, you may make one ranged attack at your highest base attack bonus against that target.  You may only use this feat once per round, and this counts as all of your attacks of opportunity for that round, even if you are allowed more.
Special: Fighter Bonus feat
Source: Dragon Magazine 350 (Class Acts - The Archer's Art)

Optimator

• Bi-Curious George
  • Made Man
« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2010, 09:44:32 PM »
Because Arrow Mind is a level 1 spell it would make a cheap magic item.

Ivory Knight

• Curious George
« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2010, 10:29:21 AM »
@ Optimator:
Some 2.000 bucks, provided your DM lets you make a custom Item ;)
I sure as hell won't, because the next idea a player has will be cure minor wounds aka fast healing 1 :rollseyes

Felix Underwood

« Reply #113 on: May 18, 2010, 12:08:17 PM »
Akkristor, thanks for the info.  I'll have to pick-up that dragon magazine and check it out.  I love the 15' range, but the restriction on the single AoO counting as all AoO for that round is harsh!

Ivory Knight, yup, that's the spell I was thinking of.  It's range is Personal so it is persistable.  I just really don't like the 5' range for medium sized archers.  I also don't like the level of investment for Persistant.  I want this for a ranger/fighter based archer, and the level of shenanegans needed for Persistant is a bit much.  8 levels in Peerless Archer is looking better for my immediate needs (but damn, I hate the wait!).

Optimator, the guidelines also include a x2 factor for spells with a 1min/level duration.  4,000gp would be a good starting point, but then we have that pesky next step:  "Use good sense when assigning prices using the items in this book as examples" (dmg, 282).

carnivore

• Grape ape
« Reply #114 on: May 29, 2010, 08:17:35 PM »
Super Bat

Dragonborn(Mind aspect) Anthropomorphic Bat, -4 Str,-2 Dex, +2 Con +6 Wis,-2 Cha, speed 5, 20 Fly(Average), Blindsense 20', gaining immunity to paralysis and magic sleep effects. She gains darkvision out to 30 feet and low-light vision, plus a +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.. Fav Classes : Druid, Fighter

Monk 4/ Soulknife 4/ Fighter 4/ Soulbow 8

Variants used:
Bonus Feats Soulknife

Attributes: (32pt buy)

7 Str(base 8 - 4 Racial +1 lvl +2 VOP)
20 Dex(base 16 -2 Racial +6 VOP)
20 Con(base 14 +2 Racial +4 VOP)
14 Int(base 14)
34 Wis(base 16 +6 Racial +4 levels +8 VOP)
6 Cha(base 8 -2 Racial)

Flaws:
Noncombatant: -2 on All Melee Attacks
Vulnerable: -1 AC

Traits:
Aggressiv: +2 Initiative, -1 AC

Feats:
Sacred vow(Flaw bonus)
VOP(Flaw bonus)
Imp Unarmed Strike(monk bonus)
Monastic Training(Soulknife)(monk bonus)
Combat Reflexes(Monk bonus)
Weapon Focus(Mindblade(Soulknife Bonus)
Wild Talent(Soulknife Bonus)
Practiced Mindblade(Soulknife bonus)
Point Blank Shot(Fighter bonus)
Precise Shot(Fighter bonus)
Weapon Specialization(Mindblade)(Fighter bonus)
Zen Archery(Soulbow bonus)
Rapid Shot(Soulbow bonus)
Manyshot(Soulbow bonus)
Improved Rapid Shot(Soulbow bonus)
1st lvl: Education
3rd lvl: Knowledge Devotion
6th lvl: Flowing Blade
9th lvl: Monastic training(Soulbow)
12th lvl: Tashalatora(Soulbow)
15th lvl: Ranged Weapon Mastery(Piercing)
18th lvl: Fly-by Attack

Combat Abilities:
BAB +16
Attack Bonus = BAB +16 +12 Wis +5 Enhancement +5 Insight +1 Size +1 WF + 2 RWM +1 Pt blk sht = +43 Attack with Mind Arrows

Full Attack with Imp Rapid Shot and Greater Flurry =
+43/+43/+43/+43/+38/+33/+28

Damage:
small comp longbow arrow 1d6= 3.5 ave +5 Enhancement +5 Insight +1 Pt blk Sht + 2 Wspl +2 RWM +12 Wis = 30 damage per arrow

average 210 damage per round vs AC 38 .... can easily hit AC 53 ... max out at AC 63

Range increment = as Composite Longbow = 110' + 20' Ranged Weapon Mastery = 130' Range Increment

[spoiler]thus these are the adjustments:

-0 from 0-130'
-2 from 131'-260'
-4 from 261'-390'
-6 from 391'-520'
-8 from 521'-650"
-10 from 651'-770"
-12 from 771'-900"
-14 from 901'-1030"
-16 from 1031'-1160"
-18 from 1161'-1290"
-20 from 1291'-1420'

[spoiler]
what this means ... for ALL SHOTS
he is 100% effective from 0-1420' vs AC 18 or less
he is 100% effective from 0-1290' vs AC 20 or less
he is 100% effective from 0-1160' vs AC 22 or less
he is 100% effective from 0-1030' vs AC 24 or less
he is 100% effective from 0-900' vs AC 26 or less
he is 100% effective from 0-650' vs AC 28 or less
he is 100% effective from 0-520' vs AC 30 or less
he is 100% effective from 0-390' vs AC 32 or less
he is 100% effective from 0-260' vs AC 34 or less
he is 100% effective from 0-130' vs AC 36 or less

for only the first 4 shots ... add +15 to the AC values .... as follows:
for ALL of the first 4 SHOTS
he is 100% effective from 0-1420' vs AC 33 or less
he is 100% effective from 0-1290' vs AC 35 or less
he is 100% effective from 0-1160' vs AC 37 or less
he is 100% effective from 0-1030' vs AC 39 or less
he is 100% effective from 0-900' vs AC 41 or less
he is 100% effective from 0-650' vs AC 43 or less
he is 100% effective from 0-520' vs AC 45 or less
he is 100% effective from 0-390' vs AC 47 or less
he is 100% effective from 0-260' vs AC 49 or less
he is 100% effective from 0-130' vs AC 51 or less

[/spoiler][/spoiler]
this means he can hit the BBEG(Balor AC 40) who is standing behind cover(+4 AC) at 520' or less for the first 4 shots on a roll of 7 or better ..... he can also do it from 130' or less on a roll of 1 or better

Weapon Special Abilities:
[spoiler]heres a list of specials he can add to his Mind arrows:

Bane +1
Distance +1
Flaming +1
Frost +1
Lucky* +1
Merciful +1
Psychokinetic* +1
Returning +1
Seeking +1
Shock +1
Anarchic +2 
Axiomatic +2
Collision* +2
Flaming burst +2
Psychokinetic burst* +2
Psibane* +2
Shocking burst +2
Suppression* +2
Wounding +2
Dislocator* +3
Speed +3

since he has Practiced Mindblade... it adds +4 to the level of Soulbow for Specials that he can add(max at 10th lvl Soulbow) .... since Soulbow allows a Max +3 Special ability .... he can add any of these .......... it might be houseruled even more if other abilities were allowed(Force +2, or Splitting +3)[/spoiler]

sources
[spoiler]

Soulknife bonus feats version
www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/psm/20...

DRAGONBORN RACIAL TRAITS

A dragonborn combines some of the racial traits of her original race and her new form. Only those traits gained from transformation are given here; see also the Mechanics of Rebirth sidebar.

+2 Constitution, -2 Dexterity. Dragonborn are hearty and healthy, but they are awkward in their newly adopted bodies.

Humanoid (dragonblood): Dragonborn are humanoids with the dragonblood subtype and any other subtypes they had before undergoing the Rite of Rebirth. For all effects related to race, a dragonborn is considered a dragon and a member of her original race.

Age: After a dragonborn underoes the Rite of Rebirth, she emerges as an adult creature regardless of her previous age. If she lives for 200 years (see Table 1-1, page 10), she enters middle age.

+2 dodge bonus to Armor Class against creatures of the dragon type. The dragonborn have an innate sense of how best to defend themselves against their potential enemies.

Immunity to Frightful Presence: Dragonborn are immune to the frightful presence ability of dragons, just as if they were dragons.

Draconic Aspect: Bahamut has blessed the dragonborn with aspects combining some of the best attributes of good dragons. Upon completing the Rite of Rebirth, a dragonborn chooses which of the following three aspects to manifest. Once the choice is made, it cannot be changed.

Heart (Su): A dragonborn who chooses heart as her draconic aspect gains a breath weapon. The breath weapon is a bright, shining line that coruscates with every metallic color. The line's length is 5 feet per Hit Die the dragonborn has, up to a maximum of 100 feet at 20 HD. The breath weapon deals 1d8 points of damage, plus an extra 1d8 points for each 3 HD the dragonborn possesses (2d8 at 3 HD, 3d8 at 6 HD, and so on). The damage can be acid, cold, electricity, or fire, changing on each use as the dragonborn chooses. A successful Reflex save (DC 10 + 1/2 the dragonborn's HD + her Con modifier) halves the damage. A dragonborn can use her breath weapon once every 1d4 rounds.

Mind (Ex): A dragonborn who selects the mind aspect sharpens her senses, gaining immunity to paralysis and magic sleep effects. She gains darkvision out to 30 feet and low-light vision, plus a +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.

At 6 HD, the dragonborn's darkvision extends to 60 feet. At 9 HD, the dragonborn's darkvision extends to 90 feet, and her low-light vision allows her to see three times as far as a human in shadowy illumination.

At 12 HD, the dragonborn's darkvision extends to 120 feet, and her low-light vision allows her to see four times as far as a human in shadowy illumination.

At 15 HD, the dragonborn gains blindsense out to 30 feet.

Wings (Ex):A dragonborn who selects the wings aspect hatches sporting fully formed wings. Dragonborn can use these wings to aid their jumps (granting a +10 racial bonus on Jump checks) and to glide. Those with 6 HD or more can use their wings to fl y.

Gliding: A dragonborn can use her wings to glide, negating damage from a fall from any height and allowing 20 feet of forward travel for every 5 feet of descent. Dragonborn glide at a speed of 30 feet with average maneuverability. Even if a dragonborn's maneuverability improves, she can't hover while gliding. A dragonborn can't glide while carrying a medium or heavy load.

If a dragonborn becomes unconscious or helpless while in midair, her wings naturally unfurl, and powerful ligaments stiffen them.The dragonborn descends slowly in a tight corkscrew and takes only 1d6 points of falling damage, no matter the actual distance of the fall.

Flight: When a dragonborn who selected the wings aspect reaches 6 HD, she gains a fly speed of 30 feet with average maneuverability. A dragonborn can't fly while carrying a medium or heavy load or while fatigued or exhausted.

A dragonborn can safely fly for a number of consecutive rounds equal to her Constitution modifier (minimum 1 round). She can double this length of flight but is fatigued by such exertion. The dragonborn is likewise fatigued after spending a total of more than 10 minutes per day flying. Because a dragonborn can glide before, after, and between rounds of actual flight, she can remain aloft for extended periods, even if she can only use flight for 1 round at a time without becoming fatigued.

When she reaches 12 HD, a dragonborn has enough stamina and prowess to fly without tiring. She can fly at a speed of 30 feet (average maneuverability) with no more exertion than walking or running.

A dragonborn with flight can make a dive attack. A dive attack works like a charge, but the dragonborn must move a minimum of 30 feet and descend at least 10 feet. A dragonborn can make a dive attack only when wielding a piercing weapon. If the dive attack hits, it deals double damage.

A dragonborn with flight can use the run action while flying, provided she flies in a straight line.

Automatic Languages: Draconic. Dragonborn gain the ability to speak Draconic upon their transformation but do not lose the ability to speak languages they already know.

Favored Class: Fighter. A multiclass dragonborn's fighter class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for being a multiclassed character. Furthermore, dragonborn paladins can leave that class and return to it without penalty. Also, see the Mechanics of Rebirth sidebar.[/spoiler]

hows that for Damage output? .... and thats with a VOW OF POVERTY!!!
 :p

Felix Underwood

« Reply #115 on: June 01, 2010, 02:23:52 PM »
Nice!   I need to borrow her as an NPC....

edit:  I'm scratching my head wondering why there isn't a 1,300' range in your list of range increments.

It looks like you accidentally went from 650 to 770 (+120 instead of +130).

Also in the 100% effective lists, you skipped the 770 altogether (so only 10 range increments are listed instead of 11).
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 03:33:42 PM by Felix Underwood »

carnivore

• Grape ape
« Reply #116 on: June 01, 2010, 10:59:50 PM »
sorry about the poor editing.... its hard for me to edit here at BG, so i have to edit, then add the formatting manually over on the WOTC boards... they give me fits also, but its easier than here for my browser to handle

will see if i can make the corrections ..... also i will add some links for some of the feature of the Build

JohnTarkin

• Noob
    • Email
« Reply #117 on: June 02, 2010, 01:38:04 AM »
Archery is the balls.
"Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them."
-Napoleon Bonaparte

nijineko

• King Kong
  • two strange quarks short of a graviton...
« Reply #118 on: June 02, 2010, 08:48:53 PM »
do note that with the elven craft bow (aka bowstaff) from races of the wild you threaten the 5' area around you even if you are not using it as a melee weapon at the time, if i recall correctly from the description.

there is also a bow (from the arms and equipment book i believe) that prevents AoO when using it within a threatened area as a magical ability. the deconstructed cost of that ability comes out to 23k or so if memory serves. just in case one prefers to spend cash instead of class levels to get that ability.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 08:51:20 PM by nijineko »
arukibito ga michi wo erabu no ka, michi ga arukibito wo erabu no deshou ka?
Never game alone again!
KadoKado! Game for gifts!
The Ultimate Dice Rolling Engine

zaulsiin

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2010, 10:53:43 AM »
Full Attack with Imp Rapid Shot and Greater Flurry =
+43/+43/+43/+43/+38/+33/+28

I'm probably missing something obvious here, especially given that I am completely unfamiliar with Psionics, but how exactly are you using Flurry with a non-monk weapon like the composite longbow?