Author Topic: Frequently Asked Questions  (Read 1170 times)

AfterCrescent

• Honorary Moderator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Here After
Frequently Asked Questions
« on: November 16, 2009, 11:32:01 PM »
Q. Can you use Eschew Materials to remove the need for gathering and having the snow component for Snowcasting?
A. Yes, but I swear if I see some locate city bomb crap going on, you'll find a diminutive Tarrasque in your pants when the spell goes off. :P

Q. What about psionic equivalent of banned/modified spells?
A. The fall under the same rules. if it's banned as a spell, the psionic duplicate is banned as well. Same with modified spells.

Q. How are you dealing with divinations? Can we learn about the Tarrasques we'll be going after using them (assuming we can pierce any magical protections they have)?
A. You will be given the planes you're fighting on when you wake for the day. Then you have 2 hours to buff & cast any prepared spells before the plane-shift-to-gauntlet-land. If you have any divinations that can be prepared & cast in that time frame, you may use them. I will use a literal interpretation of said spell/power and play by the rules it gives. So yes, it might theoretically be possible to learn about the tarrasques before fighting them.

Q. Can I use the arms provided by the Girallon's Blessing spell to cast spells (somatic components and all that)?
A. Absolutely.

Q. How do you replace a psicrystal if it dies?
A. With 24 hours of meditation.

Q. Are psicrystal abilities based on Psion level or any psionic class?
A.Q. What's the stance on staff abuse?
A. CL is not a class feature, so that gray area that people use to say they can emulate it with UMD is crap, imo. So they can't just UMD a CL. You can UMD a high stat to get a crazy DC, but that's about it.

Q. What about favored classes?
A. They are dumb and we are not using them.

Q.
A.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 10:41:01 PM by AfterCrescent »
The cake is a lie.
Need to play table top? Get your game on at:
Brilliant Gameologists' PbP Forum. Do it, you know you want to.
The 3.5 Cleric Handbook
The 13th Guard - An alternate history campaign idea.
Clerics just wake up one morning and decide they need to kick ass, and it needs to be kicked NOW. ~veekie