Author Topic: Barbarian Build  (Read 9101 times)

InnaBinder

• Grape ape
  • OnnaTable
    • Okay - - Your Turn: Monte Cook's Message Board
Re: Barbarian Build
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2009, 07:03:44 PM »
[spoiler ] no space add comment [ /spoiler].  Or use the tag above the smileys.
Winning an argument on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics.  You won, but you're still retarded.

I made a Handbook!?

MyndBulletz

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • Omnia Mutantur, Nihil Interit.
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2009, 02:13:21 PM »
I don't know how the notification system works for edited posts, so I'll direct your attentions to the last post of page one. (Please and thank you, lol)
Winning a dispute on the internet is like getting a gold medal at the Special Olympics. Sure you won...but you're still retarded.

blacklitelust

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2009, 04:05:03 AM »
Sorry man, but I have to agree with most of the people on these boards... more than two levels of Barb is not a good thing. I know you hate cross classing, but sometimes it just isn't worth the otherwise bad character you'd have. Ditch three levels of Barbie and grab some ranger, warblade, fighter, anything. Anything but barbarian.

Also, in response to those of you who are unaware of how 4e does feats, picture not gaining feats at 3, 6, 9, etc. and instead gaining them at 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and so forth. 4e also grants an extra feat at levels 11, 21, and 31, but I ditched those. I figure most classes are starved for feats, so I switched it up a bit. Also, if a player can give me a good reason, I give them one optional flaw.
I don't recall the part of Kamehameha where people launched redwoods at each other.