Author Topic: Babies are weird  (Read 14099 times)

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
Re: Babies are weird
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2011, 02:44:32 PM »
[spoiler]First trip out in public (shopping with mom)
[/spoiler]
That is the best baby shirt ever.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2011, 05:20:59 PM »
Very cute!  I love the Mtn Dew one!

In one of the latest pics, it looks like my wife is already training her to do dishes!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Actually, I think this was just step one of them making popsicles, but still, I can dream, huh?
My balancing 3.5 compendium
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Quote from: Cafiend
It is a shame stupidity isn't painful.
Quote from: StormKnight
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Quote from: Grand Theft Otto
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
Quote from: CryoSilver
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
Quote from: Seerow
Fluffy: It's over Steve! I've got the high ground!
Steve: You underestimate my power!
Fluffy: Don't try it, Steve!
Steve: *charges*
Fluffy: *three critical strikes*
Steve: ****
Quote from: claypigeons
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
Quote from: Orville_Oaksong
Buy a small country. Or Pelor. Both are good investments.
[/spoiler]

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2011, 05:29:05 PM »
You just want to get out of doing the dishes yourself.  :D

Poor kitty in the back is probably going to be wet from that sprayer as soon as she sees it.
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2011, 05:50:08 PM »
You just want to get out of doing the dishes yourself.  :D
Of course!  If she were taller, I'd teach her to mow the lawn.  I don't think she can do that while standing on a chair...

Poor kitty in the back is probably going to be wet from that sprayer as soon as she sees it.
That would be funny.  That cat and my daughter already have a tenuous relationship as it is.  She wants to be friends with my daughter, but she remembers all the times her fur got pulled.  The other cat just plays safe and stays the hell away!

It's funny watching her boss around the cats.  I think she likes having someone smaller than her in the house she can yell at without getting in trouble.

"Tenley!  Get down!"
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
Totally true.  Historians believe that most past civilizations would have endured for centuries longer if they had successfully determined Batman's alignment.
Why are so many posts on the board the equivalent of " Dear Dr. Crotch, I keep punching myself in the crotch, and my groin hurts... what should I do? How can I make my groin stop hurting?"
I suggest carving "Don't be a dick" into him with a knife.  A dull, rusty knife.  A dull, rusty, bent, flaming knife.
I don't even stat out commoners. Commoner = corpse that just isn't a zombie. Yet.
When I think "Old Testament Boots of Peace" I think of a paladin curb-stomping an orc and screaming "Your death brings peace to this land!"
[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2011, 06:16:16 PM »
You just want to get out of doing the dishes yourself.  :D
Of course!  If she were taller, I'd teach her to mow the lawn.  I don't think she can do that while standing on a chair...
A king-sized tricycle, maybe?
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Meg

• Message Board Extraordinaire
  • Brilliant Gameologist
  • Man in Gorilla Suit
  • Are you rapier than me?
    • Brilliant Gameologists
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2011, 06:31:09 PM »
I figure I'll post some pics of my little girl as well. I'll do them in a bit of a time line as well (warning those I put in spoilers may be a bit heart breaking)

Oh wow, that sucks so much- is she ok?
All of my updates are on twitter! 

This is my angry voice.  Text written in red, by me, is  an official moderator "suggestion"

Want to meet me or the other Gameologists?  Check out where we'll be on the Conventions, Meetups and Events board!

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2011, 06:44:46 PM »
I figure I'll post some pics of my little girl as well. I'll do them in a bit of a time line as well (warning those I put in spoilers may be a bit heart breaking)

Oh wow, that sucks so much- is she ok?
She is doing wonderful. She was born with several heart defects that are being compensated for with surgeries. She has at least one more surgery in a year or two, depending on her O2 needs. The end result is going to be half of her heart doing all of the work and the blood flow ends up being heart->body->lungs->heart (normally it is heart->body->heart->lungs->heart). For having so many early struggles she has the most exuberant personality, she had all of the nurses taking time to come visit her so she can make their day better.
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2011, 07:36:11 PM »
I'm sure she'll grow up to be a great gal.  :)
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2011, 10:41:04 PM »
Today she said she's a monster ("RAAAAAR!"), and she eats... insects.

Also, yesterday, I was sent to jail for pitching a fit.  And I thought I was being pretty calm.
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #89 on: May 13, 2011, 11:57:54 PM »
o.O

Robby, your little girl has weird culinary tastes. Just sayin'.

For proof, look here:

[SPOILER]
Final Fantasy 7
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #90 on: May 14, 2011, 07:04:46 AM »
o.O

Robby, your little girl has weird culinary tastes. Just sayin'.
Wouldn't be the first kid to eat insects. When I was in preschool, we used to stalk the yard and eat ants.
In retrospect, yuck.

Jrussell82

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2011, 11:28:38 PM »
My 6 month old nephew is in the phase of "STICK EVERYTHING IN MY MOUTH" and "GRAB EVERYTHING" including but not limited to: my glasses, chin, lower lip, beard, hair, blankets, stuffed animals, his own hand, my sister's fingers, teething biscuits.  Hoping he gets out of it quickly and into "more aware and learning to talk" so I can teach him all sorts of neat stuff to drive my sister crazy.

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2011, 04:47:12 AM »
My 6 month old nephew is in the phase of "STICK EVERYTHING IN MY MOUTH" and "GRAB EVERYTHING" including but not limited to: my glasses, chin, lower lip, beard, hair, blankets, stuffed animals, his own hand, my sister's fingers, teething biscuits.  Hoping he gets out of it quickly and into "more aware and learning to talk" so I can teach him all sorts of neat stuff to drive my sister crazy.
I think that's gonna be a while. This is called the oral phase. Next comes the so-called anal phase. Tell this to your sister and see how she reacts. :smirk
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 04:52:38 AM by Agita »

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2011, 10:10:03 PM »
So, my wife is pregnant, and my daughter knows this.  She was sitting on her lap with her feat on my wife's stomach pretending to kick her, saying "I kick you in the baby"

It's terrible how much I laughed.

My 6 month old nephew is in the phase of "STICK EVERYTHING IN MY MOUTH" and "GRAB EVERYTHING" including but not limited to: my ... beard ...
This is exactly why I waited until my daughter was a year-and-a-half before regrowing my beard. :p
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2011, 12:11:09 PM »
I've never seen a kid (with only 2 teeth) that actually likes raw bell pepper, until now.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2011, 12:17:11 PM »
D'awwwww! She looks pretty content! And a little curious about being photographed.  :p

For proof, look here:

[SPOILER]
Final Fantasy 7
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2011, 12:29:36 PM »
D'awwwww! She looks pretty content! And a little curious about being photographed.  :p
She gets photographed a lot. She was wondering why I was laying on the floor to get that one though.

Monotremeancer

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2011, 12:42:24 PM »
She's got a fairly good sense of taste then, capsicum is delicious.
Who cares for realism when you can be awesome?

altpersona

• Organ Grinder
  • BG forum Emperor Ad Litem
    • Altpersona.net
« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2011, 01:48:27 PM »
ya, it takes a while for tongues to finish developing. while teething, anything is fair game for gnawing on.
The goal of power is power. - idk
We are not descended from fearful men. - Murrow

The Final Countdown is now stuck in your head.

Anim-manga sux.

RobbyPants

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2011, 05:58:17 PM »
So my daughter and I were playing this weekend and she said we were monsters and we should to go scratch Mommy.  I told her that's not very nice, and she changed it to "should scratch other people."  I guess it's an improvement... sorta.
Elemental mage test game

Quotes
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]