Author Topic: Chapter 2: City shopping.  (Read 14910 times)

Generic_PC

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
Re: Chapter 2: City shopping.
« Reply #140 on: November 24, 2009, 02:23:04 AM »
"If you say so. I'm taking this with me." He palms the analysing crystal from a pocket, waving it around as if it popped into his hand. "Unless you want it."
Witty sayings? Nah, not right now. Currently playing Dwarf Fortress and League of Legends. I really recommend League of Legends.

TheWordSlinger

• Bi-Curious George
  • Nunc est bibendum
    • Email
« Reply #141 on: November 24, 2009, 02:24:18 AM »
Zion bows and leaves the tent, heading for the teleportation square.
Currently playing:
Forte Lulz, Chaotic EVIL Bard bent on world domination;
Canere Potentia, to sing of power.
Aralaxax, Warforged Osteomancer, Machines are my people, I wield bones as other wield swords.
Randall Gray, she's not sexually confused, honest!
Zion "I can make followers, but why bother when people line up for me?"
Currently DMing: Real Men Use Their Hands, World's Largest Dungeon
"If you can pretend to be a half-orc barbarian or a dwarf wizard then you can pretend to be an alpha male."-Ninjarabbit
"The hotel shop only had two decent books, and I'd written both of them."-Douglas Adams
"It's funny how the Earth never opens up and swallows you when you want it to." Xander Harris, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Alastar

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #142 on: November 24, 2009, 02:25:23 AM »
The clerk only looks up at the crystal and says: drop it off at your barracks, they'll make better use of it.

Solo

• Organ Grinder
  • Solo the Sorcelator, at your service
« Reply #143 on: November 24, 2009, 03:01:07 AM »
"Well, that was relatively easy. I thought for sure that it'd explode in fel necrotic energies and a phantasm would emerge to claim our souls... but clearly we got out ok."

"I am the Black Mage! I cast the spells that makes the peoples fall down!"

The Legend RPG, which I worked on and encourage you to read.

Risada

• Grape ape
  • Wearing this outfit in the name of SCIENCE!
    • Email
« Reply #144 on: November 24, 2009, 06:03:11 AM »
"Heh, I guess your idea is too dramatic Sam.... but yeah, I wouldn't mind if we had more action..."

Generic_PC

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #145 on: November 24, 2009, 11:30:44 PM »
"If you really want to become one of those things, go out and find some more action. If not, lets go." Nathan turns, striding out into the wet for the transportation circle.
Witty sayings? Nah, not right now. Currently playing Dwarf Fortress and League of Legends. I really recommend League of Legends.

Risada

• Grape ape
  • Wearing this outfit in the name of SCIENCE!
    • Email
« Reply #146 on: November 25, 2009, 06:34:32 AM »
"Hey, I meant about the past, not the future.... anyway, let's get outta here..."

Alastar

• Hong Kong
    • Email
« Reply #147 on: November 25, 2009, 01:57:26 PM »
[spoiler]If you Gor'ram Pc's didn't wreak my encounters you'd have more combat  :fu[/spoiler]

You stride towards the teleporter, who greets you warmly and starts casting the spell as soon as everyone is in position.

A few seconds later, slightly dizzy from the immediate shift in surroundings, you appear in your barracks, where you are promptly put into a one week quarantine, along with the wizard who came in with you.

Such quarantines are necessary to prevent the plague from spreading, they are standard procedures.  In the meantime, the lieutenant came in to pick up your crystal and get your mission report.

So boys?  heard you're quite the heroes out there!!  How did it go?

TheWordSlinger

• Bi-Curious George
  • Nunc est bibendum
    • Email
« Reply #148 on: November 25, 2009, 03:25:58 PM »
Fairly standard, at least as standard as it could go. Zion will suggest a mind link if asked for further details.
Currently playing:
Forte Lulz, Chaotic EVIL Bard bent on world domination;
Canere Potentia, to sing of power.
Aralaxax, Warforged Osteomancer, Machines are my people, I wield bones as other wield swords.
Randall Gray, she's not sexually confused, honest!
Zion "I can make followers, but why bother when people line up for me?"
Currently DMing: Real Men Use Their Hands, World's Largest Dungeon
"If you can pretend to be a half-orc barbarian or a dwarf wizard then you can pretend to be an alpha male."-Ninjarabbit
"The hotel shop only had two decent books, and I'd written both of them."-Douglas Adams
"It's funny how the Earth never opens up and swallows you when you want it to." Xander Harris, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Generic_PC

• Donkey Kong
    • Email
« Reply #149 on: November 26, 2009, 01:29:19 AM »
"Considering the circumstances, it was surprisingly good. No combat, wasn't too w... muddy. We did our job, and didn't have to worry about getting eaten by those... uncivilized brutes. No surprise everyone hates Tenacia. They must treat their people as serfs."