Author Topic: Question: Where should I go?  (Read 4187 times)

InnaBinder

• Grape ape
  • OnnaTable
    • Okay - - Your Turn: Monte Cook's Message Board
Re: Question: Where should I go?
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2009, 02:12:15 PM »
Quote from: PlzBreakMyCampaign
From what I can see mythbusters is worthless aside their lovely character sheet postings

Jamie and Adam are not worthless, and have no lovely character sheet postings that I've found.   :p

Seriously, though: Come join the party here, CantripN.  You can always make the request that threads where you're the OP avoid the language, calling-out or whatever other uncouth behavior you're specifically worried about. :)
Winning an argument on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics.  You won, but you're still retarded.

I made a Handbook!?

PlzBreakMyCampaign

• Hong Kong
  • Immune to Critical Hits as a Fairness Elemental
Re: Question: Where should I go?
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2009, 11:26:37 AM »
Obviously mythbusters are way cooler than mythweavers. I said the first one to come to my mind.

Come to think of it doesn't that mean the pictured duo should be enemies of said site?
[Spoiler]
An interesting read, nice to see a civil discussion
The point of Spell Resistance is to make it harder to get buffed.
And healed. Don't forget that.
Huge amounts of people are fuckwits. That doesn't mean that fuckwit is a valid lifestyle.
[/Spoiler]

Old Geezer's Law of Hobby Taste: The more objectively inconsequential a hobby is, the more disagreements within the community will be expressed in outrageously insulting, overblown, and ludicrously emotionally laden terms.

More Funny than Humble[Spoiler]
Quote from: PlzBreakMyCampaign
Your a shifter... you have all you ever need.
It blows MoMF out of the water

But if your greedy for more [Wish] for something that only effects you, like another class level or two that doesn't count against your ECL.
Quote from: hungryhungryhippo987
Yes, I'm the 3.0 "Masters of the Wild" shifter, the awesome kind. My favorite form to take is Force Dragon. Yes, I am immortal ... My character is hands down the coolest guy in the campaign and there is nothing I could possibly want.
PBMC gets a cookie for DotA r