Author Topic: Statting Fate/stay night  (Read 32114 times)

MrErikO

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
Re: Statting Fate/stay night
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2010, 03:46:12 PM »
The size needs to be that of consumptive field, however the duration of round/level provides the hindrance. Now because Consumptive field is from SpC I assume that permanency is out of the question because from what I remember (It's been a little bit since I went through the first route) Rider herself had to drop the field in order for it to dissipate. The only option that comes to mind would be Persistent Spell.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2010, 04:39:40 PM »
Persistent Spell anchored to the school compound as the Sanctum to reduce metamagic costs?
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

The_Mad_Linguist

• Organ Grinder
  • Simulated Thing
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2010, 04:48:55 PM »
Of course, you could just do it with epic spellcasting, but that's cheating.
Linguist, Mad, Unique, none of these things am I
My custom class: The Priest of the Unseen Host
Planetouched Handbook
Want to improve your character?  Then die.

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2010, 04:54:08 PM »
Well, yes, that and Epic Spellcasting on anyone except Caster(and possibly Archer, who cheesed his way into qualifying so that he can arrange for UBW) doesn't quite seem to gel.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2010, 10:13:13 PM »
Let's take another look at Rin. I'm thinking

Human ardent 4/human paragon (Skill: Use Psionic Device) 3/monk 2/unarmed swordsage 2/psi-abjurant champion 5

Feats: Damp Power, Imprint Stone, Overchannel, Practiced Manifester (ardent), Psicrystal Affinity, Psychic Meditation, Talented
Powers: animal affinity, biofeedback, burst, concussion blast, detonate psicrystal, energy ray, hammer
Equipment: Jewel Sword Zelretch, various power stones, +6 zettai ryouiki

Minor Artefact: Jewel Sword Zelretch
This weapon functions as a +1 shortsword. In addition, the wielder can draw power points from it as if it were a cognizance crystal - these power points are never exhausted, and there is no limit on the number of points which can be drawn at once, other than the wielder's manifester level.

Gandr: concussion blast
Gems: Power stones
Reinforcement: animal affinity, biofeedback, burst, hammer
The end result is an lv16 character with ML20 while Overchanneling (but few power points), and access to 5th-level maneuvers.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 06:50:12 AM by Prime32 »
My work
The tier system in a nutshell:
[spoiler]Tier 6: A cartographer.
Tier 5: An expert cartographer or a decent marksman.
Tier 4: An expert marksman.
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2010, 12:49:49 AM »
Actually, given what Shirou analysed while Projecting it, I doubt it's even +1, it's not even sharp. More like a club really. :P
Other than that, hmm...
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2010, 06:47:30 AM »
Actually, given what Shirou analysed while Projecting it, I doubt it's even +1, it's not even sharp. More like a club really. :P
Other than that, hmm...
Well, a dorje could fit its physical appearance but not its abilities (there's a feat which lets you slash enemies with them and trigger the power in the process).
My work
Tier 3: An expert marksman, cartographer and chef who can tie strong knots and is trained in hostage negotiation or a marksman so good he can shoot down every bullet fired by a minigun while armed with a rusted single-shot pistol that veers to the left.
Tier 2: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything, or the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.
Tier 1: Someone with teleportation, mind control, time manipulation, intangibility, the ability to turn into an exact duplicate of anything and the ability to see into the future with perfect accuracy.[/spoiler]

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2010, 06:51:57 AM »
Well, that could be a power of the sword itself as well, nothing she did with it wouldn't fit an appropriate psionic power using the sword as a focus device.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2010, 07:27:42 AM »
Any ideas for Sakura? Some stuff from BoVD I'd imagine, including something that deals vile damage.
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 07:34:15 AM by Prime32 »
My work

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2010, 07:33:50 AM »
Shadowcraft Mage? :P
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2010, 07:36:29 AM »
What about warlock/this? (Spheres: Bone, Carnage, Violation, Voracity)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 07:42:17 AM by Prime32 »
My work

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2010, 07:40:28 AM »
Well, on a serious note, Sakura is very simple, she doesn't have complex powers(given that she never learned proper magic much), just raw massive mana supplies, regeneration and stuff. A 3.5 Warlock base could probably fit.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2010, 07:43:41 AM »
Well, levels in Conduit of the Lower Planes would let you summon pools of negative energy, raise your enemies into undead slaves, summon constructs of negative energy, drain things of magic, as well as deal vile damage with your attacks. Even open gates into other dimensions. Plus the capstone means she can learn normal magic afterwards.

N Human (major devil bloodline) Binder 1/Warlock 4/Conduit of the Lower Planes (Bone, Carnage x2, Violation, Voracity) 9/Hellfire warlock 3
Feats: Fiend Cabalist, Practiced Spellcaster (warlock)

EDIT: Bone Rider for "The Shadow"?

EDIT: Use Sphere Warlock and choose the Carnage sphere a third time. Take the Extra Summons feat.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 02:04:28 PM by Prime32 »
My work

veekie

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2010, 07:52:08 AM »
Hmm, it sorta works.
The Shadow is IIRC, just Angra Mainyu using Sakura as a focus to create avatars. Probably just a Fiend of Possession riding her.
Please get it a blanket.

I can barely read mine.

[spoiler]

Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2010, 08:08:36 AM »
Well, levels in Conduit of the Lower Planes would let you summon pools of negative energy, raise your enemies into undead slaves, summon constructs of negative energy, drain things of magic, as well as deal vile damage with your attacks. Even open gates into other dimensions. Plus the capstone means she can learn normal magic afterwards.

N Human (major devil bloodline) Binder 1/Warlock 4/Conduit of the Lower Planes (Bone, Carnage, Violation, Voracity, ?) 9/Hellfire warlock 3
Feats: Fiend Cabalist, Practiced Spellcaster (warlock)

EDIT: Bone Rider for "The Shadow"?
Needs Seduction sphere. :P
Also, use Sphere Warlock to get Advanced access on some of those.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

The_Mad_Linguist

• Organ Grinder
  • Simulated Thing
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2010, 01:55:22 PM »
Hmm, it sorta works.
The Shadow is IIRC, just Angra Mainyu using Sakura as a focus to create avatars. Probably just a Fiend of Possession riding her.

Ummm, why not Binder?

If servants are ghosts, giving her unlimited rebuking works as a decent "I can command servants" type thing.
Linguist, Mad, Unique, none of these things am I
My custom class: The Priest of the Unseen Host
Planetouched Handbook
Want to improve your character?  Then die.

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2010, 02:07:07 PM »
If servants are ghosts, giving her unlimited rebuking works as a decent "I can command servants" type thing.
That would allow her to command Servants she hasn't eaten.

If Servants run on positive energy, converting them into undead allows them to ignore the effects of her "mud" (black sand).
My work

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2010, 12:22:43 PM »
Dreamscarred Press has some interesting stuff

Archer
Psychic warrior 20

Quote from: Feats
Improved Feint
Overchannel
Psionic Meditation
Two-Weapon Fighting
(Some mantra feat)

Deceptive Mind Blade
Form Mind Blade
Improved Shape Mind Blade
Material Harmonics
Reforge Mind Blade
Resonant Blade x2
Shape Mind Blade
Soulblade Warrior
Throw Mind Blade
Quote from: Powers
Barrage
Dueling Ground
Mirror Shot
The Arrow Knows the Way
Quote from: Equipment
Gloves of the Balanced Hand
Unlimited Blade Works: Dueling Ground (Overchanneled + augmented)

This build has a mind blade with a +10 equivalent enhancement, which can be drawn as a swift action (also granting a free feint and charge for a +2d6 psychic strike). It can change the enhancements and material as a full-round action, and change the shape as a swift action (the blade can be split into two +9 weapons).
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 01:56:32 PM by Prime32 »
My work

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2010, 12:30:00 PM »
Hmmm... can he also make homing mind blades? :p
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Prime32

• Administrator
  • Organ Grinder
  • Modding since 03/12/10
« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2010, 12:51:28 PM »
Hmmm... can he also make homing mind blades? :p
Yes.
My work