Author Topic: d20 modern hall of fame  (Read 1966 times)

trappedslider

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
d20 modern hall of fame
« on: September 07, 2009, 12:18:33 AM »
Good idea or bad idea?

I was thinking how could we as a d20 moodern community show recigniton for those who can given soemthing to the community in anyway or shape,either by posting soemthing incredible or putting a psin on rules,or even putting together a pdf for the community, and i htought hey why not a hall of fame?

Currently this is going to be step one,step two if it well thought of by the community will be the noimating step.
All the above statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in somesense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

Hinthas

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
    • Email
Re: d20 modern hall of fame
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 02:09:42 PM »
I nominate all of you. After that, it just turns into a popularity contest. I suggest those of you out there show us why you're our favorites by posting more content.

Doug
I am the thing that goes bump in the night and then I'll go, "F**k, that was my toe!"

Founder of the Rackhirean Social Club. Abusing and Terrifying players for  years and ourselves in the off season.

j0lt

• Hong Kong
  • Browncoat
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 02:20:48 PM »
Sounds like an interesting idea, perhaps a contest of some sort?
PbP Games
The Artifact (prologue) as Dr. Henry Loder, Mayan archaeologist

trappedslider

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 04:28:53 PM »
I nominate all of you. After that, it just turns into a popularity contest. I suggest those of you out there show us why you're our favorites by posting more content.

Doug
lol...

I was going to do it by what the person's contribulated over the years,like Jolt would be in for his work on the gambling skill,which IIRC he started over there a while back,Johannixx  would get in for his gun rules, etc....
All the above statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in somesense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.

backstabbist

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • Twice abandoned by the WoC
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 01:27:23 PM »
I think it would be a great way to remember those that are not here anymore too.
Like Razoreface, LTDeathSauce, BigBob etc
When not specified, the gun is always a m1911
Convetional spelling is for the Uncreative
5.7fn : Can a slug that only weighs 31gr still be called a slug?
Quote from:  Leadership Diplomacy Check
If that procedure is beyond your ability,
just say so & I will go get a 12 year old little girl to do it for you.

j0lt

• Hong Kong
  • Browncoat
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 01:39:55 PM »
I think it would be a great way to remember those that are not here anymore too.

Yeah, Cyber_Dave, too!

We could have a few categories, such as house-rule design, best campaign(s), etc...
PbP Games

trappedslider

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 01:43:19 PM »

Yeah, Cyber_Dave, too!

We could have a few categories, such as house-rule design, best campaign(s), etc...

now thats what I'm talking about....

Hinthas

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 02:43:27 PM »
Yep, Cyber-Dave and Razorface. I thought I seen Dave post here a few times. Hmm...

Stabby's Flashlights. All I'm gonna say.
Doug
I am the thing that goes bump in the night and then I'll go, "F**k, that was my toe!"

Founder of the Rackhirean Social Club. Abusing and Terrifying players for  years and ourselves in the off season.

j0lt

• Hong Kong
  • Browncoat
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 12:42:24 AM »
Yeah, Dave's around, but he's kinda dropped d20M for Saga and 4e.
PbP Games

trappedslider

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 10:45:21 PM »
I think I have a good idea  for the frist class of the D20 Modern Hall of Fame:

me (for my work on the community itself)
Backstabist (For his stats)
j0lt (for his rule creations)
Johannixx (for his gun rules)

If oyu wish to have a CT saying that your in the D20 modern HAll of fame over at WotC forum,let me know.....I'll see if i can get the CTs here as well if oyu want