Author Topic: Re: True Seeing and Mind Blank  (Read 1348 times)

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
Re: True Seeing and Mind Blank
« on: September 05, 2009, 07:23:39 PM »
I wonder who's on the real ego trip here.

WOW, way to go! You completely ignore all my logic and selectively pick out things in my statements that you actually can argue with when you ignore all the other FACTS that I presented.

Are you by any chance a member of the conservative party because your tactics are rather similar?
You just cant accept that you are wrong no matter what I say and you wont because of your superiority complex.

Here's some final food for thought, I wasn't the one that listed several things as RAW and fact without even looking them up before-hand. For someone with over 3000 posts we really should expect more from you. But of course (as this world goes) your DIRE mistakes (and they are dire because not only did you claim to know what you are talking about, you actually pseudo-referenced material that only existed in your own mind. This is very different than simply claiming something as fact without actually stating that you looked them up and they are fact...in essence, you lied! And LIARS have no credibility with me. So you were right, there is a wall between us, you're just on the opposite side you originally believed yourself to be) will be overlooked because you have seniority and they wont smudge your reputation or credibility one bit, will they? Because, in an ideal world, after making such ridiculous mistakes and being PROVEN wrong by a nothing like me you should lose a hell of a lot of credibility! Unfortunately, this is not an ideal world and idiocy is constantly overlooked by authoritarian mentalities.

I'm done with this argument, its clear that no matter what logic I spew in your direction you are incapable of understanding it (or you just refuse to accept it because Gendo just has to be right). So go ahead and get the last word in if you feel its necessary I wont respond anymore to your nonsense (I will still respond to other people's posts, so don't call me out if I still post on this thread). Such childishness is below me.

Yeah, you know what?

I don't care anymore. You win. All bow to Azrael's supreme logic. Your opinion (which is what your arguments are, by the way) doesn't interest me any more than sticking a catheter in my urethra and pouring mercury down it does.

It's fairly obvious at this point that neither of us will back down on this argument, so let's just stop it here before I feel the urge to hunt you down and beat you to death with your own scrotum.

And for future reference: "this is fact because I as a DM point it out to be so" isn't an acceptable argument.

Now, kindly go fornicate yourself with a magma-covered spike. I'm through with you.
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!