Author Topic: Pathfinder Class and prestige clas list?  (Read 3195 times)

Khorus

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • TPK FTW!
Pathfinder Class and prestige clas list?
« on: September 03, 2009, 04:55:14 PM »
Is there a way to find where some of the prestige classes are located for pathfinder? It seems really scattered around. We just started playing it and so far I like it. Heard there was a tech priest and I want to find what book it is in. Thanks for any info.

QOShea

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
Re: Pathfinder Class and prestige clas list?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 04:58:09 PM »
If you are talking about the new book, all the classes are near the front of the book and the prestige classes are in the GM section.

Khorus

• TPK FTW!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 05:18:12 PM »
Yes but, each companion (the book the release like dungeon) and the adventure paths have new prestige classes in them. Like Hellknight, liberator, light seeker. Those are the ones I know.

QOShea

• Domesticated Capuchin Monkey
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 08:00:46 PM »
They haven't released any new books as yet aside from the Core Book.

Khorus

• TPK FTW!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 10:28:08 AM »
As this is going nowhere NVM. And they have released several companion books and adventure paths. I have 3 of them with new prestige classes. Plus some third party place (adement) released the first pathfinder exclusive splat book. It added the artificer, warlock, priest, shaman, spell sword, and warlord. I have that also.

juton

• King Kong
  • Jack of all trades, master of nothing.
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 01:11:24 PM »
As this is going nowhere NVM. And they have released several companion books and adventure paths. I have 3 of them with new prestige classes. Plus some third party place (adement) released the first pathfinder exclusive splat book. It added the artificer, warlock, priest, shaman, spell sword, and warlord. I have that also.

I've heard talk of a splat book coming, but as of 2 weeks ago they still hadn't decided what classes would be in it. Do you have a link to the publisher's website?

Treantmonklvl20

• Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 08:31:23 PM »
Previously released Pathfinder PrC's were for 3.5, not the new Pathfinder rules.  However, being backwards compatible, they should still work.
If at first you don't succeed - maybe failure is your style.