Author Topic: These villains need a bit of help.  (Read 981 times)

woodenbandman

• Man in Gorilla Suit
    • Email
These villains need a bit of help.
« on: August 30, 2009, 02:05:22 AM »
Check my link to World of wonder in my sig for their backstory (improvements on that would also be greatly appreciated).

Starting with Kalkol: link to the build here: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=150338 Has as a class feature "will not fail a saving throw, ever, under any circumstances." Whenever he and his companion are near you, you take a -4 on saving throws, followed probably in short order by the use of the Combat Panache feat, a Brutal, Staggering strike, and maybe a charge off his wand of Hideous Laughter. Uses grease to get sneak attack against anyone without balance (which isn't as many as you might think seeing as how I have a few skill related house rules). Thought about going for improved familiar, but decided to go the route of Mage Slayer instead. He's actually pretty much done (has a few extra feats, but he'll be fighting six guys, so he needs the help. Flaws are in play. Might have a pet Wyvern or somethin.).

Next is Neex Hist. Ulitharid Slayer3. Nothing at all worked out for him. Will not be using the feats given out for Ulitharids in the book. Will also be giving him PC stats. Leader of the military police, so keep that in mind.

Boss of a Mob: His class and junk are undecided as of yet. Shoot for CR of about 15 or so. I think I want to make this guy a humanoid, possibly a gish or a sorceror.

Finally is Name Undecided, Rogue5/Spymaster7/Assassin8. No feats/etc chosen. One requirement of this build is that she has stats of 8 8 8 18 18 18, before racial adjustments. Her race is elf. Don't expect her to be in direct combat all that much. Age is Old.

Party is consists of at the moment: 2 Warblades, a Duskblade, a Scout, a Rogue (both with TWF), and a (probably) wizard, all 7th level. This is planning far ahead into the future. They'll have a nice time going along to defeat all these guys one by one, but before that, there will be quite a lot of other stuff leading up to it.