Author Topic: Hey Meg, something new to go with that Hello Kitty vibrator...  (Read 9426 times)

awaken DM golem

• Organ Grinder
  • PAO'd my Avatar
Re: Hey Meg, something new to go with that Hello Kitty vibrator...
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2009, 05:15:59 PM »
Un-Tangent-ing the thread ... I'm weenie-filtered out of the first 2 pages. So, in case I can't get "back" into this thread, you know why.

Hello Kitty vibrator (!!!)

I just drove through campus, while classes were emptying. Ouch, it was a crawl. I couldn't find a parking space near where I was going. I found a spot. The car parked next to me, was a Renault Clio ...  :love ... with a Hello Kitty window sticker. Those cars aren't available in the USA just yet, pending Chrysler bankruptcy stuff. So the dude must have driven it from Mexico City. Wow, that's quite a drive. Anyways, I get my ticket to fancy show blah blah, and get back to my car. Here's the dude who owns the car. I say: "I like your car". Note - this sounds like my Avatar looks, hell on wheels, dangerous in back alleys, etc ...
Dude answers back with the swishiest Thank Yii-ooo I've heard, since KD Lang came to town. Z-snap that !!
Problem is ... now I've got the super swishy hello kitty vibrator window sticker in my head, and a cool car, too. My head hurts  :bigeye.