Author Topic: The Prologue (1941) - Part II  (Read 68807 times)

ragincajun2288

• Bi-Curious George
  • I think I'm getting pretty good.
    • Email
Re: The Prologue (1941) - Part II
« Reply #680 on: September 05, 2011, 05:23:25 AM »
After over hearing the Shaman Pingo looks back and Eisen catches his eye. Neither of them needed his hands to communicate. They had a mission. Could they afford to stop when they were racing the pale skins? Pingo takes another sip from his gourd. Hell, could they leave right now? In his tipsy state he felt ready for anything. He sighed. A dilemma indeed. Especially after the precious gift he just received.

Pingo picked up his gourd and slowly sipped it, his eyes peering over the lip. Well, he knew what he was going to do. When the time for a decision came Pingo would throw his lot in to look for the boy. This Balum made him curious though. He had simply left behind his friend?
Playing Pingo, in The Artifact Prologue.

Running Dead Earth for my old table top group.

jacemachine

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
  • Powered by Coffee. Driven by Insanity--
    • MySpace, not yours.
    • Email
« Reply #681 on: September 08, 2011, 11:38:47 AM »
"When the feast has finished, and I suspect that It will be over soon looking at my fellow villagers... I wish to speak with you in my home. " Peter the Shaman said in a low voice, out of earshot of the chief.
Current PbP Games
The Artifact (Prologue) as GM
[d20M] Isle Noir: Bad Karma as GM

The Good, the Bad, and the Undead, playing as Father Ezekiel Ambrose

"When the GM smiles, it's already too late." --Anonymous Doomed Gamer

j0lt

• Hong Kong
  • Browncoat
« Reply #682 on: September 22, 2011, 05:28:33 PM »
Loder looks up at the Shaman and nods in accord.
PbP Games
The Artifact (prologue) as Dr. Henry Loder, Mayan archaeologist

jacemachine

• MySpace, not yours.
    • Email
« Reply #683 on: September 25, 2011, 12:57:16 PM »
The villagers revelry in the guests honor finally wrapped up, with only a handful of natives sitting introspectively into the fires.

The Shaman brought a young man, perhaps only 16, to the group. He introduced the brown-skinned lad as the boy who had accompanied the chief's son into the caves...
He stands there uncertainly before the collection of light-skinned explorers, and Pingo. The Shaman explains that he will translate between the boy and the group.

"Any questions?"
Current PbP Games

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #684 on: September 29, 2011, 09:00:25 PM »
"Do you honestly think there is a chance that the boy is still alive, or would it be to return a body to the chief?" Brusque and serious, Eisen had long considered how this could be a waste of time in the long run of the groups mission.

Melblen_Cairn

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #685 on: September 30, 2011, 12:52:01 AM »
Much softer than her German companion, "Balum is it? How long ago did you journey into the underworld with your friend?"
Wisdom has two parts; Having a lot to say and not saying it.

GM for Dawn of Defiance
Eliana Toiba Abijah in Isle Noir: Bad Karma.
Rose Marie Wentworth in The Artifact: Prologue

jacemachine

• MySpace, not yours.
    • Email
« Reply #686 on: October 07, 2011, 02:39:47 AM »
Pete the Shaman nodded to the woman, and then spoke words in their native tongue to the young native boy. The boy returned the conversation, directing his attention towards the lady and her cohorts. Pete listened nodding, and then in his crisp British accent he translated. "Balum says, that two days ago he and his friend were separated in the caves north of the village."
Current PbP Games

Melblen_Cairn

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #687 on: October 10, 2011, 11:42:17 PM »
"Can you direct us to where you last saw your friend? If we are to look into his disappearance, then it would be good to know where to begin."

GM for Dawn of Defiance

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #688 on: October 11, 2011, 12:07:13 AM »
"Are we seriously thinking about doing this? The Nazis have good time on us! We don't even know if they're behind or ahead! Nothing against you or your tribe," he says half-handedly to Pete.

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #689 on: October 13, 2011, 02:10:44 PM »
Richard nods in acknowledgement to Eisen.  "He has a point."  He then realizes something and looks towards his recently acquired companions.  "Have you been told what our mission is?"
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

Melblen_Cairn

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #690 on: October 13, 2011, 04:12:28 PM »
"No, I have not been told of your mission. Though based our German friend's admission it involves Nazi's." Having visited Germany just prior to the Beer Hall Putsch as a little girl, she knows how badly the political climate has changed in that country. "It doesn't sound like your working for them. So what is your mission?"

GM for Dawn of Defiance

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #691 on: October 13, 2011, 05:03:42 PM »
Richard considers what he is going to say, not wanting to reveal too much because he isn't sure what she will be able to accept."Long story short we're trying to keep the Nazi's from taking an ancient evil artifact.  If they get it they will probably win the war."
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #692 on: October 13, 2011, 06:56:06 PM »
Mal practically chokes at hearing we are keeping an EVIL ARTIFACT from NAZIS to SAVE THE WORLD.
"What!? That sounds so crazy it should be in a comic strip. Look I ain't no friend of a Nazi and I do owe you one for keeping me out the fire, litterally, but d'you mind reconsidering running off into the jungle after something that shouldn't exist from people who shouldn't be here." After a slight pause for thought Mal continues. "I'll help just 'cause I owe you guys saved us, but if Ms. Rose doesn't want to go I'm obligated to her first."
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

jacemachine