Author Topic: Re: Tier System For Classes (Repost)  (Read 1000 times)

JaronK

• Organ Grinder
Re: Tier System For Classes (Repost)
« on: August 15, 2009, 08:12:00 PM »
For anyone who cares, Uber lying outright:

[spoiler]First of all, Uber has never been able to site a case of my lying.  Me, I can do it easily... see here:

Uber, using his alt TheGodHead:  32 was actually the exact number you used a while back, JaronK. You edited it out when called on it, but it was your number.

Here's the proof that it was a lie, Kaelik speaking here:  Actually, I said 32 over in BG. And Uber said a comparably large number. But the fact is that no where in my post did I claim you said anything about 32.

Uber claims this was not a lie, but rather a bluff, when talking about it in the Brains over Brawn thread.  And despite his claim here, he cannot cite a single of my lying anywhere.[/spoiler]

(and not knowing the definition of bluff).

Done.  Two lies there (one that I claimed Factotums could get 32 standard actions, and another that I edited my posts to conceal it).  Both clearly shown to be false, and then you admitted to doing it intentionally.  That's why I bothered with the DoW in the first place, so I could easily just reference back to it any time you made claims like you are doing now.

JaronK