Author Topic: Re: Tier System For Classes (Repost)  (Read 843 times)

The Lurker

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
Re: Tier System For Classes (Repost)
« on: August 15, 2009, 06:52:43 PM »
I'll get to this later, but seriously.  Stop saying anything about me ever, JaronK.  Straw mans are intellectually dishonest and that is what makes me lose respect for you more than your stupidity.  I'll take an intellectually honest moron over a lying smartass any day.

Yes, this means you're not allowed to paraphrase me ever.  It's ok to link to my posts.  It really is.  You haven't proven yourself capable of interacting without straw mans though.  Cut the crap and don't speak for other people when they are busy.  I don't speak for you, so don't speak for me.

Don't be a douchebag.  It's one of the tenets of this forum.  Intellectual dishonesty and lying make you a douchebag.  It's that simple.
Perhaps you should attempt to apply your own advice.
If you'll look back over my posts, you'll see that I make it a point to actually quote each point before I refute it.  That is intellectual honesty.  To just call someone a troll (without any sort of quotes or anything) is libel.  To paraphrase the other side of a debate is actually called lying.

So, yeah.  I do follow my own advice.  It's kind of what intellectually honest people do.

If you wanted to make an argument that I'm a jackass, I could totally get behind that (because I'm not "nice" in the slightest).  If you wanted to call me intellectually dishonest, you'd be a liar.