Author Topic: Happy Happy Joy Joy!  (Read 161214 times)

CountArioch

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • I <3 termites
Re: Happy Happy Joy Joy!
« Reply #540 on: February 27, 2010, 05:27:53 AM »
Actually, she's quite different from my previous partners.  She's really affectionate and gentle.  I've never experienced that.
She hasn't come to crush your bones, nor tear your flesh
She has come to steal your sanity with just one glance

Sacrapos - At First Glance, Eluveitie

Johannixx

• Bi-Curious George
« Reply #541 on: February 27, 2010, 10:46:07 AM »
Hitting Edinburgh for the weekend. Going to a Model UN conference and hoping to catch up with an extremely good friend who lives there as well. On top of that, I finally got the record I ordered a few weeks ago: Jello Biafra & the Guantanamo School of Medicine's The Audacity of Hype.

"The Audacity of Hype".  I like that, I'll have to use it later :)

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #542 on: February 27, 2010, 11:48:56 AM »
Actually, she's quite different from my previous partners.  She's really affectionate and gentle.  I've never experienced that.

Perhaps that's exactly what the doctor ordered after the slew of bad experiences?  :)
Gendou Ikari is basically Gregory House in Kaminashades. This is FACT.

For proof, look here:

http://www.layoutjelly.com/image_27/gendo_ikari/

[SPOILER]
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Katana of Enlightenment.
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

I HAVE BROKEN THE 69 INTERNETS BARRIER!

veekie

• Organ Grinder
  • WARNING: Homing Miko
« Reply #543 on: February 27, 2010, 04:38:35 PM »
Karma HAD to balance out somewhere.
At least if all that luck isn't going to someone else[/sub[
The mind transcends the body.
It's also a little cold because of that.
Please get it a blanket.

I wish I could read your mind,
I can barely read mine.

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. At 2:15, it begins rolling up characters."

[spoiler]
"Just what do you think the moon up in the sky is? Everyone sees that big, round shiny thing and thinks there must be something round up there, right? That's just silly. The truth is much more awesome than that. You can almost never see the real Moon, and its appearance is death to humans. You can only see the Moon when it's reflected in things. And the things it reflects in, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? Since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, if you tear open the heavens it's easy to break it~"
-Ibuki Suika, on overkill

To sumbolaion diakoneto moi, basilisk ouranionon.
Epigenentheto, apoleia keraune hos timeis pteirei.
Hekatonkatis kai khiliakis astrapsato.
Khiliarkhou Astrape!
[/spoiler]

There is no higher price than 'free'.

"I won't die. I've been ordered not to die."

dman11235

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #544 on: February 28, 2010, 12:34:02 AM »
Two of my worst co-workers are leaving soon.  At least, one is, and another is strongly thinking about it.  And they AREN'T being replaced by morons!
My sig's Handy Haversack: Need help?  Want to see what I've done?  Want to see what others have done well?  Check it out.

j0lt

• Hong Kong
  • Browncoat
« Reply #545 on: February 28, 2010, 02:22:47 AM »
Canada has 13 gold medals!  Apparently that's the most gold medals any one country has won in Winter Olympic history!  There are two more medal events - Mens 50k cross-country skiing (in which there are four Canadians), and the Ice Hockey championship game between Canada and the US.  If Canada can pull off the win in either (or both) of those events, it'll be a world record for the host country!  :D
PbP Games
The Artifact (prologue) as Dr. Henry Loder, Mayan archaeologist

bhu

• Organ Grinder
  • Convincing the rich whale fat enemas are healthy
« Reply #546 on: February 28, 2010, 08:26:17 AM »
I am watching Weeds.  Alannis Morisette is hot.  That is all

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #547 on: February 28, 2010, 11:31:50 AM »
Canada has 13 gold medals!  Apparently that's the most gold medals any one country has won in Winter Olympic history!  There are two more medal events - Mens 50k cross-country skiing (in which there are four Canadians), and the Ice Hockey championship game between Canada and the US.  If Canada can pull off the win in either (or both) of those events, it'll be a world record for the host country!  :D

Sounds like Canada is kicking ass this year. I should expect no less of Wolverine's home country.  :p

For proof, look here:

[SPOILER]
Final Fantasy 7
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

j0lt

• Hong Kong
  • Browncoat
« Reply #548 on: February 28, 2010, 01:04:48 PM »

Sounds like Canada is kicking ass this year. I should expect no less of Wolverine's home country.  :p

Yeah, well we had a slow start and were fighting Norway and South Korea for 3rd & 4th for a while, but then in one day we went from 10 medals to 13!  Now we just gotta mop up the Americans in Ice Hockey.  :p
PbP Games

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #549 on: February 28, 2010, 02:01:35 PM »

Yeah, well we had a slow start and were fighting Norway and South Korea for 3rd & 4th for a while, but then in one day we went from 10 medals to 13!  Now we just gotta mop up the Americans in Ice Hockey.  :p

How hard can it be? Hockey is Canada's official sport, ain't it?

Although, it IS an Olympics event.

(Just as a side note: Brazil has been World Champion about 5 times. It has never won a SINGLE Olympic Medal above bronze, ever. Therefore, I have sneaking suspicions about Olympics of any kind.  :P)

For proof, look here:

[SPOILER]
Final Fantasy 7
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #550 on: February 28, 2010, 08:43:58 PM »
In what? Soccer or ice hockey?

I just finished a four-page biography, and with it the first third or so of one of four big papers I need to write. Ideally I already wanted to be starting on my second by this time, but I'm happy with just making progress.
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

Bozwevial

• Organ Grinder
  • Developing a relaxed attitude to danger.
« Reply #551 on: February 28, 2010, 08:47:03 PM »
I took care of a French assignment, wrote out a three-page long part for a musical piece our band is performing, did nearly half of a physics assignment due next Tuesday (we haven't covered all the subjects, else I'd have done more), and now I'm working on stuff for a Visual Basic class. Quite a productive day.

Kuroimaken

• Organ Grinder
« Reply #552 on: February 28, 2010, 09:57:44 PM »

I just finished a four-page biography, and with it the first third or so of one of four big papers I need to write. Ideally I already wanted to be starting on my second by this time, but I'm happy with just making progress.

We got no snow, what do you think?  :p

For proof, look here:

[SPOILER]
Final Fantasy 7
Get yours.[/SPOILER]

Bauglir

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • TriOptimum
« Reply #553 on: February 28, 2010, 10:55:52 PM »

We got no snow, what do you think?  :p

Ah, the hockey then. Can't play soccer without snow.
So you end up stuck in an endless loop, unable to act, forever.

In retrospect, much like Keanu Reeves.

j0lt

• Hong Kong
  • Browncoat
« Reply #554 on: February 28, 2010, 11:34:30 PM »
 :lmaoFUCKIN' EH! :lmao

Canada gets it's 14th gold medal in an overtime win against the US in Men's Ice Hockey!  Canadian Women's Ice Hockey also got the gold a few days ago!  I'm gonna get sooooooooooo drunk tonight!  :D
PbP Games

dman11235

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #555 on: February 28, 2010, 11:38:36 PM »
Curse you Canada!

Eh, well, it's not like the US outplayed you guys.  I mean really, the US was playing like Finland did in that game a couple days ago!
My sig's Handy Haversack: Need help?  Want to see what I've done?  Want to see what others have done well?  Check it out.

Tshern

• Clown Prince of Crime
  • Organ Grinder
  • Aistii valoa auttavasti
    • Email
« Reply #556 on: March 01, 2010, 11:32:45 AM »
My hands are still shaking from the weekend in Edinburgh. Fortunately I got so hammered on Friday I don't remember the game Finland had against the USA, which was a fucking joke.

Hitting Edinburgh for the weekend. Going to a Model UN conference and hoping to catch up with an extremely good friend who lives there as well. On top of that, I finally got the record I ordered a few weeks ago: Jello Biafra & the Guantanamo School of Medicine's The Audacity of Hype.

"The Audacity of Hype".  I like that, I'll have to use it later :)
Got my giggles too.

Handy Links

Tshern

• Clown Prince of Crime
  • Organ Grinder
  • Aistii valoa auttavasti
    • Email
« Reply #557 on: March 02, 2010, 08:41:30 PM »
Some people might've already realised that picking a new signature quote is a big thing for me. I am happy to announce that here it comes from a Finnish band whose absolutist singers made all the best songs about depression, booze and stupidity I have ever heard.

Edit: Hated my translation.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 08:45:20 PM by Tshern »

Handy Links

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #558 on: March 03, 2010, 01:34:43 AM »
I just managed to force myself to finish the paper I mentioned before on this thread. This means less work to worry about and more time for games. Whee!
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

dman11235

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #559 on: March 07, 2010, 10:31:52 PM »
This is my first post from my new (awesome) computer!