Author Topic: The game begins....  (Read 4328 times)

Darbosama

• Monkey bussiness
    • Email
Re: The game begins....
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2009, 05:34:25 AM »
The mage clears his throat and eyes the newcomer. "I prefer not to have strangers risking their lives to defend me. I have demons and servitors for that, and I do not wish to be in anyone's debt." he says. "Regardless, you have my thanks, Trelf Xarann." he rasps, hazarding another deep bow. Rising, he continues "If we are to remain here for a moment, however, I believe that an explanation is in order."

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2009, 12:04:40 AM »
"I agree that an explanation is needed. When doing my job, I need no defense as none should know I exist, so it is important to myself and my Mistress that how my location was leaked becomes blocked quickly and permanently." The voice harsh at first, upon rising, the demon sounds more simply calculating. "Can we get a surface report on our attacker's identity and status?"

wezylithyx

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2009, 11:38:10 PM »

"Your lives counted on that defense, I can assure you. There were several strike groups, with numerous attackers, seemingly all intent on hunting you down. But it is not a matter of debt. You have been enlisted for a great service to the city and our Demon Queen, one that is beyond petty mortal squabbles. As for an explanation..."

He turns around and bends over the unremarkably dressed female assassins, and spend moment rifling through their minimal clothing and possessions."It is as I thought. We have been unable to determine the identity or allegiance of any of the attackers. Regardless, I believe we are safe now, and I suggest we proceed to the Temple. There you may find more answers, and we will commence with ceremony. That is, if you all are satisfied and agree to follow me."
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 05:31:59 PM by wezylithyx »
Quote from: wezylithyx
Add Perform (weapon drill) to the fighter and swashbuckler lists of class skills

You totally just fixed these two classes. I had no idea it would be so simple.

minmax

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2009, 12:59:18 PM »
Nim shrugs. "I'm ready to get out of here."