Author Topic: Isle Noir: Bad Karma  (Read 52151 times)

Flay Crimsonwind

• Hong Kong
  • Watching the World Burn in Magnificence
    • Email
Re: Isle Noir: Bad Karma
« Reply #420 on: October 02, 2009, 04:46:36 AM »
Heavy gets bored after a short while, and decides to start doing rounds, just to make sure that nothing was overlooked. Trecking back through the west wing, he comes across the bloody bathrooms, and realizes that noone seems to have disturbed the door right next to them. Considering the valid safety overrides he was performing, he finally steps up, machine gun at his hip, and tries to open the southern door, hopefully letting it swing open.

[spoiler]Open door at K11[/spoiler]

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #421 on: October 02, 2009, 11:17:21 AM »
As a note guys Doc did read that letter out loud as he was translating it. Here i'll save you a click to the previous page:

RE: Traitement-II

Dr. Beaumont,

We appreciate the work that you've done for CielCorp, and we look forward to a positive continued working relationship with you.

Your design work on Traitement-I was groundbreaking, and even though there are some inherent side-effects, the fact that your formula works is a huge step in the right direction. The lab rats responded almost immediately to the formula. You could almost see the injuries correcting themselves in front of your eyes. Absolutely miraculous. There may be a Nobel prize for you in the future if we can get Traitement-II finalized.

I have included 4 vials of the current formula for testing at your lab at "The Resort". The vials are in the standard hypo-gun arrangement and should be easily used. I look forward to your future progress. These are indeed very exciting times for the world!

Your friend and colleague,

Dr. Pomeroy 
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #422 on: October 02, 2009, 11:47:25 AM »
Greasemonkey nods to Cross and lets him know that that's where he'll be, then heads on down to the basement.
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

jacemachine

• That monkey with the orange ass cheeks
  • Powered by Coffee. Driven by Insanity--
    • MySpace, not yours.
    • Email
« Reply #423 on: October 02, 2009, 02:49:30 PM »
Heavyarms opens the door, and immediately smells the scent of urinal cakes and disinfectant spray.

Current Map:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 01:38:51 AM by jacemachine »
Current PbP Games
The Artifact (Prologue) as GM
[d20M] Isle Noir: Bad Karma as GM

The Good, the Bad, and the Undead, playing as Father Ezekiel Ambrose

"When the GM smiles, it's already too late." --Anonymous Doomed Gamer

Melblen_Cairn

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #424 on: October 03, 2009, 02:18:18 AM »
Scooping up her newly acquired shotgun, Dove heads after Greasemonkey. "Always good to not go alone anywhere, plus I found a walkie and sat phone for you to take a look at. With your expertise maybe we can pick up something with them."
Wisdom has two parts; Having a lot to say and not saying it.

GM for Dawn of Defiance
Eliana Toiba Abijah in Isle Noir: Bad Karma.
Rose Marie Wentworth in The Artifact: Prologue

jacemachine

• MySpace, not yours.
    • Email
« Reply #425 on: October 05, 2009, 12:41:42 PM »
Basement Map

[spoiler][/spoiler]
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3948/wcbasementexplore.jpg

Going down the stairs, you smell the strong metallic scent of blood. The monkey house aroma grows stronger.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 12:52:16 PM by jacemachine »
Current PbP Games

archangel.arcanis

• Organ Grinder
    • Email
« Reply #426 on: October 05, 2009, 12:47:38 PM »
Once informed where the head is Doc will go and wash himself up.

Hey guys while your looking around keep an eye out for a hypo-gun. Dumbasses got some experimental medication but not the method to use it.
Clerics and Druids are like the 4 and 2 in 42. Together they are the answer to the ultimate question in D&D.
Retire the character before the DM smacks you with the Table as the book will feel totally inadequate now.-Hazren

Nanshork

• Man in Gorilla Suit
  • BOO!
    • Email
« Reply #427 on: October 05, 2009, 01:10:05 PM »
Greasemonkey moves into the hall, discomfited by the smell.
My babies - A thread of random builds I've come up with over the years.
Notes to self

jacemachine

• MySpace, not yours.
    • Email
« Reply #428 on: October 05, 2009, 01:15:02 PM »
In the gloom Greasemonkey can make out, darkened heaps on the floor in the hall... whatever they were they seem to be dead... you're pretty sure you can make out long dried blood surrounding each small mound.
Current PbP Games

Melblen_Cairn

• Bi-Curious George
    • Email
« Reply #429 on: October 05, 2009, 02:41:05 PM »
Dove lets out a long breath through her nose to help clear the smell as she makes her decent on the stairs coming into the hall. She moves up to Grease thinking "For someone who doesn't like being in danger he sure is risking it coming down here ahead of me."

Dove steps into the hall and move quietly down the right wall to the first door, glancing at the prone form as she passes to get a closer look.

[spoiler]Take a 10 on Move Silent for 18 and a 10 on either spot or search depending on which fits if spot=10, if Search=15.

Don't take offense to Dove's thoughts Nan hehe. If you want to take the lead though you can, I don't want to just take over if you wanted to explore a bit. [/spoiler]
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 02:43:57 PM by Melblen_Cairn »
Wisdom has two parts; Having a lot to say and not saying it.

GM for Dawn of Defiance
Eliana Toiba Abijah in Isle Noir: Bad Karma.
Rose Marie Wentworth in The Artifact: Prologue

j0lt

• Hong Kong
  • Browncoat
« Reply #430 on: October 05, 2009, 02:50:21 PM »
Cross is going to take this opportunity to rest as much as possible (until something happens) after surgery.
PbP Games
The Artifact (prologue) as Dr. Henry Loder, Mayan archaeologist

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
« Reply #431 on: October 05, 2009, 03:02:26 PM »
Ronin is relaxing in a chair, trying to catch some rest, as he lights a new cigarette.
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

jacemachine