Author Topic: [Non-Humans] Prelude - The Fires of Ur  (Read 18293 times)

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
Re: Prelude - The Fires of Ur
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2009, 06:45:01 AM »
30 + 1 Prime Shot + 2 CA = 33 total vs. AC.
Damage for attack 1: 2431 + 1 Prime Shot + 2 CA = 34 total vs. AC.
Damage for attack 2: 18931 + 1 Prime Shot + 2 CA = 34 total vs. AC
Damage: 1938 + 1 Prime Shot + 2 CA = 41 total vs. AC and a Critical Hit.
Damage for attack 1: 22 + 2035 + 1 Prime Shot + 2 CA = 38 total vs. AC.
Damage for attack 2: 16Dazed298 damage, and the Dragon is Dazed35 + 1 Prime Shot + 2 CA = 38 total vs. AC.
Damage: 19351 damage, and the Dragon is Dazed37 + 1 Prime Shot + 2 CA (Tallan's distract) = 40 total.
Damage: 22Gorvak Bloodfang, Bugbear Ranger/Fighter, Pit Fighter
Init +9 HP 92/90 Bloodied 45 Healing Surge 22 (1 used /7)
AC 28 Fort 24 Reflex 21 Will 22 Speed 5
Str 21 (+5)  Con 13 (+1)  Dex 15 (+2)  Int 11 (+0)  Wis 19 (+4)  Cha 9 (-1)[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 01:20:10 PM by BowenSilverclaw »
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2009, 11:17:48 AM »
Initiative: 35
[spoiler]Guess I can't wait to post my stuff. Also, one of those THP's is gonna have to go to Chaedi, assuming she's not dead by the time I get to her. :o
[/spoiler]

Gideon, seeing that his allies are looking the worse for wear, shifts his strategy. He taps the small item attached to his belt and whispers an arcane phrase as Karito glows briefly. After another phrase, Chaedi begins glowing slightly, and her wounds begin closing up.

He focuses his mind, and his sword begins emitting a low psychic hum. As he pulls it back, it begins glowing red, and he then lets it loose at the closest Salamander. When it returns to Gideon's hand, a wave of energy washes over his comrades. He then pats out the flames licking his coat, clearly annoyed.

[spoiler]Minor Action: Resistive Formula on Dither. You gain +1 AC, which you can expend as a free action to gain your surge value +10 as THP. I hope you do, and bestow the second set on Chaedi to further reduce hits on her.
Action Point: Minor Action: Regenerative Infusion on Chaedi. You gain Regen 5 until the end of the encounter. You can expend this to regain hitpoints equal to your surge value, though I think the regen might be more helpful, at least for one round.

Free action to convert all my weapon's damage to psychic damage.

Standard Action: Vampiric Weapons. On a hit, each ally within 5 sq (everyone) gains 1d6 +5 hp back when they hit with a weapon attack before the end of my next turn. You can only gain this once.
Attack: 33 vs. AC (32 rolled, +1 from Aggressive Action)
Damage: 1d6+1d6(AA)+8 = 15
Psychic Lock: Target takes -2 to its next attack roll.

Save vs. ongoing dmg: 16[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Gideon Cross, 'the Farborn', Githyanki Artificer, Battle Engineer
Init +11 HP 74/97 Bloodied 48 Healing Surge 24 (0 used /11)
AC 28 Fort 25 Reflex 26 Will 23 Speed 6
Str 13 (+7)  Con 20 (+11)  Dex 11 (+6)  Int 22 (+12)  Wis 12 (+7)  Cha 9 (+5)
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 11:19:59 AM by VennDygrem »

Rufei

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • Pyun pyun~!
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2009, 12:52:25 AM »
"Um, what happened to the geyser?" - A young boy returning to Tulroch, port city of Katzharak

The fringes of his armor still smoldering, Theren dashes left towards the lone salamander. His boots alight with magical energies, and he clears the distance in what looks like a single step. At the same time, his amulet washes a wave of restorative energy over him, extinguishing the flames still licking at him.

Hoping to drag it closer to the party, Theren opens his defenses slightly as he starts slicing into it. The salamander, wiser than it seems, crawled backwards, avoiding Theren's blade (miss!).

Gideon, seeing that his allies are looking the worse for wear, shifts his strategy. He taps the small item attached to his belt and whispers an arcane phrase as Karito glows briefly. After another phrase, Chaedi begins glowing slightly, and her wounds begin closing up.

He focuses his mind, and his sword begins emitting a low psychic hum. As he pulls it back, it begins glowing red, and he then lets it loose at the closest Salamander, which is caught by surprise from the invisible blast (hit!). When it returns to Gideon's hand, a wave of energy washes over his comrades. He then pats out the flames licking his coat, clearly annoyed.

After the dragon's attacks, Cabrio gather his will to move forward, creating a link between him, the dragon and the salamander close to the dragon. Finally, Cabrio releases a burst of arcane power on the dragon and one of the salamanders. His strikes catch the enemies off guard (hit!).

Minharath hops back from the erupting vents and rushes back toward the chute. His cloak smokes but protects him from the full extent of the flames. Seeing new opportunities, he adjusts his plan and attacks. The dragon is resilient, but the salamanders are not (some hits!). However, his attempts at cowing them fail, as the roar of the dragon drowns out his voice (miss!).

As he leaps at the dragon Gorvak unleashes a whirlwind of blows with his double sword. The blades, sheathed in deadly ice, flay the dragon, and as it rears back in pain, a final blow encases it in ice (hit! Auto-fails death saving throw for massive damage as HP damage is greater than max HP!).

It is at this precise moment that the walls begin to crack. Magma begins to slowly seep through newfound cracks. The icy wisps coming off of the hoard of treasure disappear. Distraught, the salamanders begin to frantically escape. (Perception DC 25 or Nature DC 20.)

*  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J
1 [ ][ ][ ][W][W][W][W][ ][ ][ ]
2 [ ][ ][W][ ][ ][ ][ ][W][ ][ ]
3 [ ][W][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][W][ ]
4 [ ][W][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][3][W][ ]
5 [W][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][&][ ][W]
6 [W][ ][ ][ ][ ][1][ ][ ][ ][W]
7 [W][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][4][ ][ ][W]
8 [W][ ][ ][8][ ][D][D][ ][ ][W]
9 [W][&][2][ ][ ][D][D][ ][ ][W]
10[W][ ][ ][7][ ][ ][$][ ][ ][^]
11[ ][W][!][ ][ ]{   6}[ ][W][T]
12[ ][W][ ][ ][ ]{    }[ ][W][T]
13[ ][ ][W][ ][ ][9][ ][W][ ][T]
14[ ][ ][ ][W][C][W][W][ ][T][T]
15[ ][ ][C][C][C][%][T][T][T][ ]
16[ ][ ][C][ ][C][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

6: Chaedi
7: Theren
8: Cabrio
9: Minharath
!: Gideon
$: Gorvak
%: Karito

D: Dragon [(-509 HP), Marked by Cabrio, Dazed] --> Frozen (Dead)
1, 2, 3, 4: Salamanders
&: Dead Body, difficult terrain

{}: Lava Vent

1: (-17 HP), -5 on all attacks until end of Minharath's end of next turn, dazed (save ends)
2: (-15 HP), -2 to next attack roll, Grant CA to next attacker before Minharath's end of next turn
3: Grant CA to next attacker before Minharath's end of next turn
4: (-28 HP), marked by Cabrio, -5 on all attacks until end of Minharath's end of next turn, dazed (save ends)

1d6 + 5 HP heal to all who hit an enemy with a weapon attack once until the end of Gideon's next turn

[spoiler]Karito may revise his action. Chaedi may act. The dragon is mechanically dead, but it is still "alive". One hit (AC 10) will kill it. I will tell you guys when you level up.

The salamanders look like they want to retreat.

Also, congrats, you've made this into the shortest encounter I've ever run. Remind me to ramp up the level of monsters by 6 levels. :P[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 02:49:12 AM by Rufei »

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2009, 02:14:52 AM »
Gideon looks around the room as the very foundation begins to rumble and crack. He knows what's coming.
He readies his weapon to cut the salamanders from their escape, but prepares his mind for the eventuality of his and his allies' need to escape as well.

[spoiler]Perception and nature checks:
Perception: 1d20+12=26
Nature: 1d20+7=25

I think I made the check. :p

Also, Vampiric Weapons specifics anyone who deals damage with a weapon attack regains those hit points, not just against that enemy. It's a very leader-ish thing to do. :D[/spoiler]

tallan

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2009, 02:23:32 AM »
Minharath remains vigilant, scanning the room for dangers while considering what could be happening here.

[spoiler]
And those hit by Hypnotic pulse are dazed(save ends) while those missed are dazed until eomnt.
Perception:perception (1d20+6=8)
Nature: nature (1d20+6=7)
Fricken oblivious apparently[/spoiler]
Deep in the tomb of indelible gloom, an angel waits to die.
High on the peak, where only fools seek, a dragon tried to get high.
To which one we go, well f*ck if I know, the point is to question why.

Rufei

• Pyun pyun~!
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2009, 02:55:45 AM »
"So... where's the sheathe?" - a priestess of Dherrakadeen, church of Dherrakat

Minharath finds himself dodging a vent of sulfur, which brought him off guard. On the other hand, Gideon calmed himself, almost unnaturally, and began to scan the situation. He determines, through the formation of the cracks, that the place will hold, but only if the magical bindings keeping the volcano dormant remain. The presence of dust and sand streaming from the ceiling, unfortunately, tells of an ominous future, especially for the dragon, which clings to the last shreds of its life, encased in ice. The veins of lava on its skin have all but vanished, and the glint of life in its eyes slowly fades. (Heal DC 20 to determine the amount of time the dragon still has. Only magical healing can heal it, but Diplomacy checks are likely to cow the hostile dragon.)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 09:00:20 PM by Rufei »

tallan

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2009, 03:35:02 AM »
Minrath takes  steps forward and looks at the dragon determined but not hostile. His staff is at his side, but gripped tightly. He casts his thoughts first to the party.
<<I will try to reason with the dragon. It is beaten, but it may be worth more to us alive.  I hope you will indulge me at least this far.>>
[spoiler]May as well give it a shot.
Free Action: Send thoughts(25 words each way): "Now then, do you choose life and parley or death encased in ice. Do you face life or run from it like your minions there."
Diplomacy to sooth the savage beast: Diplomacy (1d20+18=22) (seems the telepath doesn't have it.)
Heal to determine condition: Heal (1d20+6=25) (if only I could switch the rolls on these... :lol[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 03:43:05 AM by tallan »

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2009, 03:42:09 AM »
Assessing the situation as his mind races to the innumerable possibilities and potentialities, Gideon notes the breathing rate and ambient temperature of the dragon, whose innate heat is battling with supernatural ice.

He makes use of the group mindlink, telling the others, 'It may well be to our benefit to keep the dragon at its current, stable condition, rather than strike the killing blow, especially if we want to get out of here with the treasures we came seeking. I believe its life energies are tied to the stability of the volcano, but there's something else to note as well...'

[spoiler]Heal: 1d20+12=23

Actually, tallan, your diplomacy check might not be so bad. Depends on what the DC is. :)
[/spoiler]

Rufei

• Pyun pyun~!
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2009, 05:27:36 AM »
"Get to plantin', it's the right way to enjoy veggies!" - a poster from the Ulghite government incentivizing urban cluster farms

The dragon makes no attempt to communicate, although potentially the reasoning behind that is because it only has a few minutes to live. Minrath, noting its wounds, believes that the creature can hold out for about 5 or so minutes, longer than he anticipated, as the ice seems to be slowing the dragon's death.

A shard of stone falls dangerously close to the dragon, cracking on the floor. Some of the intricate golden carvings seem to be softening up. It seems that while the beast can survive for a decent duration, perhaps the volcano won't.

[spoiler]7 minutes is the exact number. It took your party half a day's worth of cautious expedition to get down here. The volcano does not seem to be under serious pressure, but it seems that this area once was filled with magma.

Diplomacy fails. It does not seem to be telepathic.

Up to you guys as to what you're going to attempt. A Perception check will spot for noteworthy valuables. Nature can estimate the volcano's volatility a bit more closely, and the nature of the magma. Athletics to do mroe rigorous activities, and Dungeoneering to keep the dragon from shattering/determine if the ceiling is fine.

Please use the metagaming thread to decide when you want to make your escape, and how much treasure you want to snatch. This will be a skill challenge.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 08:59:04 PM by Rufei »

Agita

• Organ Grinder
  • SFT is mai waifu.
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2009, 10:52:12 AM »
Knowing they do not have much time, Chaedi looks around for any noteworthy valuables that might be worth more than their weight in gold in order to drag as much gold's worth as possible out with them without being weighed down overmuch. Even as she uses the mindlink provided by Minrath to direct Gorvak or Theren to these valuables, she looks nervously at the walls and especially the magma, trying to estimate just how volatile the volcano is exactly.

[spoiler]Perception; Nature (1d20+17=25, 1d20+17=19)

Oh, come on.[/spoiler]
It's all about vision and making reality conform to your vision. By dropping a fucking house on it.

Agita's Awesome Poster Compilation
Lycanthromancer's Awesome Poster Compilation

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2009, 12:52:42 PM »
Gideon analyzes the structure of the cavern, as well as the ice encasing the dragon, and makes a few mental calculations to see how stable each will be for the remaining duration of their time in the cavern.

[spoiler]Dungeoneering:
1d20+12=29[/spoiler]

tallan

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2009, 01:29:19 PM »
<<It looks to have about 7 minutes left to live, barring the place coming down on us. Can anyone spare the smallest of healing? I would try to reason with it until the last, since I have neither knowledge of volcanoes nor the back to haul much loot.>>

AlterFrom

• Donkey Kong
  • Super Special Awesome
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2009, 08:22:13 PM »
Seeing the salamander start to balk at attacking him, Theren frowns a little. The major threat in the room had been neutralized quickly, so he couldn't really complain, but he couldn't resist teasing Gorvak a bit.

"Hey, Gorvak- leave a little for the rest of us to slice up next time, will ya?"  ;)

He then breaks off from the salamander to take a look at the Dragon's hoard. Looking for anything sparkling, large, or glowing, Theren surveys the whole pile from top to bottom.

OOC
[spoiler]
Perception: 25[/hr][/spoiler]
Siggy
[spoiler]TIRED OF TRYING TO MANAGE FILES ACROSS SEVERAL COMPUTERS? GET DROPBOX AND SIMPLIFY THE PROCESS!

xkcd. It Rocks.

Tick, tock, Tick, tock...

FYI: I lose a couple years off my life anytime I see I have a PM.

We're ALL rules lawyers here. The BEST at what we do, too. It's like a Tom Grisham novel in which everybody at the top law firm is a dirty crook, but they all know the rules so well that TECHNICALLY speaking, they aren't breaking them...:eh

[/spoiler]

Rufei

• Pyun pyun~!
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2009, 01:54:15 AM »
"Boomcorn! Boomcorn! Get your pop right here, booms right in your mouth!" - a salesman in the Ulghite Khanate

The treasure teases Chaedi, as she quickly notices a few intricate gemstone rods. However, they are pinned underneath other mounds of treasure, and a quick estimate tells her that it will take a decent amount of effort to dislodge them (DC 20 Athletics, 1/2 min worth of effort, or DC 25 Athletics to attempt in 1 round). They are worth far more than the coinage here, though.

Gideon, still in his calm, pensive state, feels that the dragon is underneath a dangerous part of the ceiling. Moving it over slightly will probably avoid any serious damage (DC 25 Athletics), and so long as the heat takes over, its body will not be too brittle to shatter. Hopefully.

Minrath relays information to the others, establishing order.

Theren also scans the treasure, and he arrives at a similar result. He notices a few glints of what seems to be gemstones and large golden coinage foreign to his memory, but they seem lodged inside the treasure (same DCs).

[spoiler]Only counting your first roll here, Agita, since everyone does one check at a time. It's kind of forced, but it makes it so that the bard doesn't diplomacy the party to a win. If you know what I mean.

If you are confused as to what to do, you may spend a round scooping up coinage. Roll 2d% - that's how much khoveni you scoop up in any given round. This is essentially aiming for the base rate. When you reach town, so long as it isn't a backwater town you can spend your gold on any magic item of your level or lower.

The skill challenge won't make you suddenly keel over and die. A success on the skill challenge will grant more gold, a failure will grant less. Do note: it seems that the dragon can hold out for those 7 minutes. If you leave any later, the checks to get out of the volcano may be high (you may have to rush). Leaving 3 minutes sooner allows you to take 10.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 08:57:15 PM by Rufei »

VennDygrem

• Grape ape
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2009, 02:05:10 AM »
'Hmm... I don't want to give the dragon a chance to recover too much, since we went through all this trouble just to get here and kill it, but I also don't want the volcano to collapse on us. I don't think you can reason with the beast, as it would rather its hoard disappear with its home rather than just give it to the people who just invaded its home and assaulted it, but I shall do as you ask. Give it your best shot.' the gith thinks toward Minharath.

Gideon mumbles a phrase of the ancient tongue, and a brief, dull glow washes over the dragon, restoring a small portion of its life essence.

Gideon nimbly dodges the lava vents and takes a sturdy stance next to the dragon. Shifting his center of gravity, he attempts to roll the dying creature away from its current position, to one that is safer, if only by a slight degree. Once he has accomplished this, he then sets his eyes on the treasure, and begins trying to decide how best to fill his sack by the best value-to-volume ratio. He begins moving out of the space that the dragon once occupied, first, however.

[spoiler]Athletics to move the dragon:
1d20+7=26 - Just made it! Whew! :D

I figure I'll have to wait until next round to start scooping treasure. Or, should I perhaps attempt a heal check to try and stabilize the dragon? That would help extend the time we have, if only by a bit, without actually giving it the chance to recover and try to eat us.  ;)[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 03:50:55 AM by VennDygrem »

tallan

• Ring-Tailed Lemur
    • Email
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2009, 05:05:30 AM »
<<Thank you, Gideon. I pray I haven't steered us wrong.>> Minharath approaches yet further, to stand just before the dragon. <<I seek to converse with you, great dragon. There need be no more violence here today. If for no more reason than to save yourself from this cavern's collapse, can you quell its fury?>>

[spoiler]I hope my attempt prove more effective this time. Actually, I'm just glad for the chance. Hope this is my chance.
Diplomacy (this time, I hope it works):Diplo hoping I'm not still talking to a corpse (1d20+18=28)

If possible, I'm trying to join the dragon temporarily in our mindlink, if that isn't possible then it is just between us. Either way the dragon can reply telepathically
[/spoiler]

« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 02:25:16 PM by tallan »

dither

• Hong Kong
  • Breaking the ninth wall
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2009, 12:34:43 PM »
Karito will keep an eye out for bits of treasure that resemble weapons, gauntlets, armbands, or capes/cloaks. In the meantime, he'll help haul larger, less portable items out of the way so that the party can spot anything that might be lurking underneath. In particular, he wants a large, red magical cape, and maybe some exotic orange lenses...  :smirk

[spoiler]
- Athletics check to move large objects out of the way to make searching easier: 1d20+15 (11+15 = 26)

(if needed)
- Perception check 1d20+5 (4+5 = 9)
(of course, it's rolls like this that leave him with tasks like hauling loot instead of scouting)
[/spoiler]
"Stuck between a rogue and a bard place."

vanity
Read my webcomic!
Dither's Amazing Changing Avatars

[spoiler]
Quote from: Shadowhunter
Quote from: Flay Crimsonwind
"Vegeta! What does the scouter say about Dither's power level?"
It's over nine thousand!

Quote from: Bauglir
Quote from: Anklebite
Quote from: dither
Well blow me down! :P
A SECTION OF THE CAVERN HAS COLLAPSED!
dither, Miner, has died after colliding with an obstacle!
[/spoiler]

Rufei

• Pyun pyun~!
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2009, 02:50:12 PM »
"Dill's back!" - a student at Ghiladeen University, in the Ulghite Khanate

The dragon's eye fills with life again, although its struggling seems terribly weakened. Unable to shake off but the smallest shard of frost on its body, it turns its gaze towards the party, looking for the origin of the voice, eyes skipping over Gideon, who relocates the beast.

"Bind me up like amillaen will you? Then leave, lest I feel tenacious enough to turn your darbalii into ashes."

The odd words sound like hiccups, where a proper transfer of thoughts would not exist. They are words in a foreign language (Prapheti), words that have no equivalent. The dragon seems defeated in its voice, despite the pride it still exudes in its choice of words. Perhaps a product of pedigree?

Karito yanks free some of the treasure Chaedi was eyeing (Chaedi gains intricate rods worth approx. 1000 khoveni). He stumbles on a set of orange lenses himself, which seem to resonate with him. They exude boldness, and their shape is highly exotic (Karito's sunglasses: +1 bonus to saving throws vs fear for allies within 10 squares, occupies no slot, stacks with any effect, requires some bold statement for usage). The red cape that he's looking for seems to elude his eye though...

[spoiler]Currency isn't unified in Antheia. Khoveni is the currency that is closest to a GP; in the Ulghite Khanate there are multiple forms of currency, the most popular and well backed is the Asbury series (Asbury silver is at the rate of 4:5 (asbury silver to khoveni), whereas Asbury gold is 1000x the cost of Asbury silver). I can give other types of currency, but khoveni is the 1:1 currency to GP one, so it's preferable to use khoveni.

Minharath succeeded, but one success is not enough to cow a dragon into giving up his possessions. Utilizing past knowledge is a potential venue (History scaling). Intimidation is another (Intimidate). Providing a distraction can be another (Bluff). Be creative. It's a matter of defeating his pride.

Also, Minharath should be consistent about his naming. :)

Karito gets sunglasses. I usually do these kinds of things... give items that go on top of everything. Note that Karito has to give some bold, GAR-inducing statement in order to benefit from the effect.

In all honesty, I'm going back on my decision. This won't be a skill challenge - those are unnecessarily time consuming on a PbP. Post as you would normally - let's get this show on the road again, shall we?[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 08:55:58 PM by Rufei »

BowenSilverclaw

• Organ Grinder
  • Walking that fine line between genius and insanity
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2009, 03:05:45 PM »
Gorvak aids Karito in trying to get any heavy rubble out of the way as he tries to find the most valuable and useful treasure present in the Dragon's lair.

[spoiler]Athletics: 33
Perception: 31[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 07:08:46 AM by BowenSilverclaw »
"Weakness? Come test thy mettle against me, hairless ape, and we shall know who is weak!"

Quote from: J0lt
You caught a fish.  It was awesome.   :lol

AlterFrom

• Donkey Kong
  • Super Special Awesome
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2009, 05:27:11 PM »
Theren goes digging for the choicer bits of treasure, shoving coins and lesser articles out of his way.

[spoiler]Athletics: 32[/spoiler]
Siggy
[spoiler]TIRED OF TRYING TO MANAGE FILES ACROSS SEVERAL COMPUTERS? GET DROPBOX AND SIMPLIFY THE PROCESS!

xkcd. It Rocks.

Tick, tock, Tick, tock...

FYI: I lose a couple years off my life anytime I see I have a PM.

We're ALL rules lawyers here. The BEST at what we do, too. It's like a Tom Grisham novel in which everybody at the top law firm is a dirty crook, but they all know the rules so well that TECHNICALLY speaking, they aren't breaking them...:eh

[/spoiler]