Author Topic: Prototype, or can you help me build Alex Mercer?  (Read 11227 times)

Zombieboots

• Barbary Macaque at the Rock of Gibraltar
  • Ska-ull
Re: Prototype, or can you help me build Alex Mercer?
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2009, 02:47:10 AM »
To parrot Warhshaper and Kensei, that is all you really need. Soul eater he is certainly NOT he does not gain the attributes of his victims he retains his own powers. Though he absorbs their memories. Something psionic or mindspy-something-something, but the Warhshaper and Kensei should set you fine. Too bad the Memory Eater feat is Aboleth only.

It would be funny to slip in Cancer Mage but I in no way suggest it.

Blacklight.
Ah! Maddness. Thank you.[spoiler][/spoiler]

kalaskaagathas

• Bi-Curious George
  • "Seek Perfection of Character" - Gichin Funakoshi
Re: Prototype, or can you help me build Alex Mercer?
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2009, 03:15:55 PM »
But he does gain the attributes of his victims.  If you want to get better at say shooting rifles or driving tanks then you devour people who shoot rifles or drive tanks, gaining their skills as you go.  That's part of why I've been trying to find a way around the Illithid only pre-req of Illithid Savant.  Also, if I could ask for some clarification on the Greater Doppelganger: if I eat a level twenty warblade when I change into said warblade do I then have access to all of his feats, maneuvers, stances, etc.?  In addition to or instead of my own class abilities and feats?

Also, can't an Egoist turn into an Aboleth via Metamorphosis?  Would this allow you to pick up the feat, Memory Eater?